+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 349 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by galashaheen View Post
    bahi main to is forex trading forum main newbie hoon abi amin to sirf post kara raha hooon is laya main na apna accont sit nahi ka ha or main both sara profit hsil karana chta hoon is layia man na abi kuch hsail nahi ka foex trading mangae nahi karta houn es liye main to es main kafi dafa loss mainbhi gaya houn phr bhi main es ko manage nahi karta ye meri sosti he ha
    Bhai aap abhi newbie hai to bas sikhne par hi jor de bhai, lekin agar aap chahte hai ki forex market se acha paisa kamana hai to abhi se apka sara dheyan bas learning par hi jana chahiye bhai jitna sikhoge utna hi fayda hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader hi expert or kamyab hota hy jis k pas ziada experience or knowledge hota hy jo trader expert hota hy uc ki trades 90 to 95 percent winning hoti hain bht kam trades loss me hoti hy expert traders ki trades ratio bht achi hoti hy agar expert trader ban-na hy forex trading main jo koi bhi achi trha se knoweldge and experience hasil karte hain wohi is business main achi trha se successful ho saktey hain aur is main achi trha se profit hasil kar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some investors have very little time to make the necessary analysis and control their operations. One solution to this problem is that the trading account is handled by a professional trader. This is very risky, but many traders are reliable and have very good reputation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I've had a trading account which is managed by a relatively a professional trader. and say promised will get a profit of 20% per month of the capital that I have. but it did not last long, because in the end I lost all the money in the account. so now I do not believe anymore in the management of my trading account with others. better ourselves doing the Trafficking.

Member sunny saroar is an unknown quantity at this point sunny saroar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have once. and i have a great result with this. because professional forex traders are they who have a lot of trading knowledge and experience . they have the ability of making a trade more successful. they are expert about this. at that trading, i made good profit. it was 40%!!!!!

Member Saba is an unknown quantity at this point Saba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never let the other to manage my accounting trading and it mingy i favor to interchange by myself, it is swell for me to get much experiences for every trades that i change opened, but sometimes i right take a looking to the different system to update or increase the scheme too, with percentage and added.

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    No my friend yet I manage my trading account with professional trader I always try to manage my account myself and I always try to open small trade and I do not open more trade at same time in forex trading market, thanks.

Junior Member galashaheen is an unknown quantity at this point galashaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi main to is forex trading forum main newbie hoon abi amin to sirf post kara raha hooon is laya main na apna accont sit nahi ka ha or main both sara profit hsil karana chta hoon is layia man na abi kuch hsail nahi ka foex trading mangae nahi karta houn es liye main to es main kafi dafa loss mainbhi gaya houn phr bhi main es ko manage nahi karta ye meri sosti he ha

Banned ashraf111 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many trader only wait for a news to open a trade. But maximum trader specially new trader do not see any news and they analysis market only. I have seen that many news can change the market up to 500 pips in a day . A part of trader loss even lost their capital on this situation and many trader gain on this situation.

Member arbfaiz is on a distinguished road arbfaiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading is when you trade your account yourself when you understand then even if any loss happens then you dont feel bad because it was your own decision and also you learn from it that you had made a mistake that should have be done or never to repeat again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 349 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)