+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Guru

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    waheo nice statgey i llike your stagey ma is stagey ko zaroruse karo forex ma new trader ka laye best ha ja statgey
    but real ma use karne sa phela ma is ko demo ma risult check karo gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use robots to trade currencies in the forex market because I can't trust robots. Trading robots is very risky because robots do not have common sense or do not take effective decisions when trading that makes more mistakes in trading. so I always ignore robots in my trade. and I use robots in almost all of my trades, I didn't use them in the beginning because I had no experience about them but after I learned all the advantages about them I used them in all my trades ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2019-08-26)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can we confirm something with certainty in the financial markets. He didn't ask anyone to use it, he just shared it. It is up to the trader to decide. We can continue testing and share the results here, rather than questioning the dealer. I hope you understand what I mean. and share the good parts but I will test before giving a review.

BTW, anyone here, what partner for the best results using this EA? Thanks for your answer

good One week ago the backtest on GU TF 15 I will test on an advanced test on my VPS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

nidji (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it good strugle for forex guid .specialy for thos who are intrested in auto trading or who can not manual trading .it will be use full for some and will be again some .auto trading is also risky so everyone should first check in demo then sett it in real account .
    best reguard

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used it in a real account so far, for that reason, I have not found a good bot & correct settings and I am not comfortable using it at this stage.

I have an open mind though, use it later

They get their place in the scheme of things ...!

But then, it requires a lotta effort to make the bot function with

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex scalping software is a strategy for trading on the Forex market. You can make a profit by scalping on the forex market. But if you are a new trader, then you should not try this strategy in your trading because it requires expert traders. so I think it is better to avoid scalping in forex trading. and. You can make a profit by scalping on the forex market. but if you are a new trader, then you should not try this strategy in your trading because it requires expert traders. so I think it's better to avoid scalping in forex trading. There is another Scalping software that will benefit in all forex market conditions. But the best strategy that you can use in a forex strategy is based on a trend line. Transactional is always according to trends, not to emotions or personal predictions!

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading is not safe at all times. but saves us time. when we don't have big time to join in the trade then we can make this automatic trade and from this trade we can get good success. so we can all do this. and I don't like automated trading. Most of the time I find traders have losses that have set up accounts with programs that run accounts automatically. Even though the loss is very small, it's a loss. And in the case of automatic trading, profits go down.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

galiel (2019-08-17)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some use a demo account for How to understand the process and the results seen at the end are interesting test results to better understand the system or strategy. indeed time-consuming, but looking at businesses with high risk planning and clear concepts. and basically a demo account is used to learn and practice, including building strategies, testing ahead for strategies and robots, we can do trial and error to our trading system on a demo account before we use it for real trading.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

lebong (2019-08-16)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots are not 100% reliable.

If humans are not 100% reliable in trading because if randomness is here so what can robots do?

Of course, they are more disciplined and consistent but they get wisdom from humans who make it.

Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Your trading controls and skills are still needed if you want to use it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

wahyudin (2019-08-15)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robots function as long as they are designed properly, even humans are robots. The only robot is a human being who is too sophisticated but also fails so that robots made by humans also fail. How robots are designed that will decide which ones fail or which ones don't but those who sell their robots are not designed with all conditions that robot won't work every & every time that's why ppl. start a trading robot trading business that will give them the money they have developed after getting sales money many times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast