+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Guru

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not implement robots in my trade, I believe in my own strategic trading method because the robot is a human-tested strategy that is converted into it, giving me more preference to believe and believe in my own strategy. and I used the same robot for more than two years. and it works so well I have never had difficulty with this robot. for me if we have a great trading system it can be long. the only thing that makes a margin call is because of my poor money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually the Robot is an automatic system, although the robot is an ultra-modern electronic device from modern technology but does not have the ability to do anything by itself. This works on the basis of commands given by the operator. SO, I do not agree to use FORX ROBOT. and I also recommend manual trading. To trade Forex market experience is all you need. In an automated trading system you cannot learn and experience about the market. If you just want to earn money, the automated trading system invests money somewhere or with experienced traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade using the Crossing 2 Moving Average Indicator analysis, simply include EMA 14 and SMA 28, create your own robot in your own trading style using Expert Advisor Builder. Apart from that, you can also build from Forex Robot indicators - other indicators and for me manual trading is much better than using a robot. Robots are Expert Advisers provided by brokers, and I don't trust them, because I like to make predictions myself and assume the results too.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded this EA and I will test it I will write my notes to you later and my EA is based on a lot hedging method. This system works well in a strong market. In the Sunday market or starting market, this system requires more margins to maintain old positions and to make new positions with double lots. That's what happens with my account when I don't have time to monitor it because I'm still busy with my main job

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself think it can be said yes because I have traded using EA and every day I get pip for pip, although not much, but EA has helped me make money .. and Most of the robots that I use in my demo account have not yet made a significant profit without even changing the settings and using them as determined by the author. So I went back to trading the manual that I was comfortable with

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that expert traders will have EA but it's better to have manual trading. Based on what I read even before it was difficult to win in having EA, it was better to have our own skills here. Although, at first, I thought it would be easier to produce using EA but then it wasn't only because of limitations and not all of that time would work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you have evidence that an automated trading system can generate profits from continuing trade without losses? This is contrary to the fact, that out there, many traders who lose and even automatic trading have killed their accounts. And even though I don't believe that even EAs sold at high prices cannot guarantee trade without losses.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humans make robots and manage all the values that I can't believe in robots because I've lost my large amount in the robot's work account, really lost with the robot. now I do manual trading I think it's safe. and actually I think that you are really my friend and also I agree with that so for me I think we should know that the forex market needs smart people and not my friend's robot and you have to remember it in your mind

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    very nice post bhi apna bohat e achi post ki hai ghuaion si amin se acha profioty hasil ho jata hai jb hum is ko samjhty nhi hain toh huamin akbi b is amin se acha profiot hasil nhi hota hai is leya humain is ko samjhna chaya kun ka jab hum isko samjh jatay hain toh huamin is main se acha profit hasil ho ee jata hai

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a Robot in trading. I also observe that manual trading is good and traders can get experience and follow the right market trends if first analyzing market news. Manual trading also gives good money to traders. and manual trading is the best way to deal with forex, because when we understand this business and trade on our own markets, we will ensure that we never fail, and we can trade on the market anytime without the help of robots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast