+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 605 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not like any other business it is a very difficult business we need to learn more knowledge on how to tra rather than then have the hedging strategy to recover the loss like By the time you suffer defeat the steps you have to do is you have to analyze it to determine the cause of the defeat that had just happened you should be able to keep your emotions do not immediately open a new position and you have to stay confident

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mate is an unknown quantity at this point mate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI G Forex online business main hum jab trading start kartay han to hum ko analysis must use karna chahiye in k baghair hum aik achi trading nahee kar sakta han is lie ye bahut must han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forex indian is an unknown quantity at this point forex indian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade without analysis in my opinion is just like rain without clouds,iwhat i mean to say is you can do trade without analysis but it wont be a successful one,and to do successful trade market analysis is one of the main things one should always be doing without fail.

Senior Member ruthregalado is an unknown quantity at this point ruthregalado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess not, I do not see that gambling using such analysis when we canvas the market. Trading without the use of analysis we can only do that agency we outlook to get hot. But not forever we'll be fortunate for it is modify to use the analysis in any trade as we do.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade open karnay say phaly jab tak koi trader market analysis nhi karen ga tu wo trade me profit earn nhi kar sakta.Without analysis trade nhi ki ja sakti.Jab tak ap ko market ki full knowledge nhi ho gi tab tak ap profit earn nhi kar saktay.

Senior Member aminelking is on a distinguished road aminelking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my friend it's a bad idea to trade without analysis because you will ba enable of knowing
    what will happned so the best solution is to see what is wrong and what happned
    To Be Or Not To Be

Senior Member fanu is an unknown quantity at this point fanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han isy gambling kaha ja skta hai kiun k apka target koi nahi hota hai ap trading ko asy kr rhy hoty ho jasy ap kuch nahi janty bas trade lga rhy ho close kr rhy ho aur ye boht had tak risky bhi hota hai asa nahi krna chahye bal k analysis ko sath le kar chalna chahye ap analysis kay bina trading krty ho to ye bilcul wesa hai jasy ak beginner ko kuch ata nhi hota hai wo trades open krta hai loss hota hai phir open krta hai aur asa chlata rehta ha jab tak account wash nhi ho jata ye andhi trading hoti hai jo k ache nhi hai

Banned sadiajavaid14 is on a distinguished road sadiajavaid14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinta View Post
    Trade without analysis?
    what if we are trading without the use of analysis whether it would include gambling or not?
    no never dear forex trading is not gambling and its not any other game and like game becosue its an online real work and if you havnt experince about forex than you can learn and teach any forex trader be his studnet than you can know how to analyis

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trading ke business mein kaam karna hai to trader ko analysis karna jaroor aana chahiye,bina analysis ke trader yaha apna ek bhi order thik se nahi laga sakenga aur usko apna har ek trade mein darr bana he rahenga..
    jee han dear moderator sahab ki bat bhi thik hai k ap ko forex trading karny k leay experince ki kafi need hoti hai q k is work me experince k bina ap trade nahi lga sakty hain or ap ko is me achi earning karny k leay is work k about all information leni hogii phir ap ko analising bhi easly ajaegiii

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bjectives only and not relying on such correlations instead of next i am trying to boost my trading with dextrous trading methodology namely i do not do anythins special except that i try to leanr one or two things from the mistakes that i made which led to that loss and after that i gear up for better thing to come in the next trade all things been equal so that i will never have another loss in my trades that is you need not to escape from lose in your trade and can learn forex properly

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

T from loss that is doing hedging but I am not familiar with this method after all then i modify my strategy to trade with less risk next time let alone I also would have thought the same thing trying to restore the losses that I have received but with way better and more cautious this time instead of for you to be successful trading forex you need to handle your losses effect then market analysis for less trading mistake our one mistake gives us big lose

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    theek farmaya bhaiya ji apne trading mein trade karne se pahle trader ko analysis ka aana bahut jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji iske bina to aap trading hi nahi kar sakte hain pahle to analysis humare ko aana chahiye bhaiya ji
    hanji forex trading ke business mein kaam karna hai to trader ko analysis karna jaroor aana chahiye,bina analysis ke trader yaha apna ek bhi order thik se nahi laga sakenga aur usko apna har ek trade mein darr bana he rahenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 605 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)