+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 605 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Senior Member fxheart1 is an unknown quantity at this point fxheart1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have to trade without analysis that is not good for you i think you have to take every time loss and that is not better for you if you are good trader then i hope you search analysis then you have to get the profit and you not face the loss side so analysis is the best tool in this work and that is good for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sudiptomondol is an unknown quantity at this point sudiptomondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe this the scatty aim a trader can do for losing his informing, i reckon priggish analyses brings out the vantage for traders , i expect it plays a big portrayal for getting vantage in swap. it will move you signalize nigh prox activity information and bowman what to do in that place.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajatfx is an unknown quantity at this point rajatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading without market analysis is impossible to make profit and If you want to do that make sure that you allows get loss and most of the trader make the undone and that's why most of the new trader get loss for there first time.

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the long term the little bit of the analysis is be the good for us for understanding the lot of the thing in it to understand the trend in it and to make the lot of the money in it and this is be the best for us to make the money with the long term in this...

Banned namfx is an unknown quantity at this point namfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello friend, in my point of view, I think trader with out any trading analysis am think this is a very bad think in the Forex trading market if you have no any complete idea about tee market and you can go to open as a trade so it is a very bad think for you dear,.I think trader with out any trading analysis am think this is a very bad think in the Forex trading market if you have no any complete idea about tee market and you can go to open as a trade so it is a very bad think for you dear,..Nice trades and green pips, guy.

Banned asumomod is an unknown quantity at this point asumomod's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading loss is natural and to stop that loss traders need to make them more skilful and perfect for trading as well Then you go for another position and see what happens as well If i lose my money in forex i take risk management in next time trades accordingly al mistake is opening a position at bad time.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trade without analysis, everytime I trade forex and view the chart my mind will response with technical analysis, this is what I did everytime I trade forex. I think we all will do the same thing, even the technical analysis just a simple analysis, but we did it and trade with the simple plan of our simple analysis.

Senior Member simbo2244 is an unknown quantity at this point simbo2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me I will say that it is not good for you as a traded to trade with out analysis because you will not be able too make good profit in this business

Senior Member marsi is an unknown quantity at this point marsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it must be said gambling because the same analysis to trade forex without relying on luck so if we are not considered gambling trade before entering the market and we have to analyze the trade determine beforehand of technical and fundamental

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without analysis and technical fundamental its means that nothing earn in forex because analysis is very important in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 605 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)