+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 605 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap market ko analysis keya bgar trade karty ha tu mere nahe khyal k ap ko profit ho ga ya buhat risky ha pahly market ko analysis karo or phir trade karo is k ap ko buhat benifit ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade without analysis like a plate but without rice. I do not agree with you that we should not trade without any kind of trading without analysis at all and I think we should trade only when we have done this analysis which I mean something that must be for every single trader. on the other hand I think the trade without the aniisis is dead. Because if there is no analysis, we will be wrong to make the right decision. So, better analysis before trading. and I think the trade without the anion is dead. Because if there is no analysis, we will be wrong to make the right decision. So, better analysis before trading. That's my opinion. Trading analysis will be done before deciding to enter the market whether it will be a buyer or a seller, but if you enter the market without using analysis it seems that it will only be guess guess, is the price moves only with two choices, ie whether up or down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you need to get rid of the money. It's easy to play. various technical analysis indicators. I think it's stupid for losing a dealer can do for my own account I think it is a good analysis of the merchant's profits. which plays an important role in that. so I think that an increase in value to trade. Trade without death.A two-way analysis.Technical analysis and analysis without fundamental analysis.Struck is really dangerous. Currency trading entities without conducting a detailed analysis of the volatile Forex market trading and the risk of losing their trades. it will be my friend's gambling, and then you can make profit several times with luck but after that I think you will lose all your money. not easy for my friend to gamble. it is about TECHNICAL ANALYSIS and different .... you that we should not trade without any kind of trading without any analysis at all and I think we should trade only when we have done this analysis I mean something to be .....

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading with outbound analysis is a very dangerous thing to do, because the forex market is very risky and if you do not analyze the market very well before you open any sell or buy orders you may lose all your money in no time, so alwyas analyze the market very well before you enter it.
    It goes with your eyes closed If luck benefits the trader and he gets a profit, but in trading without analysis to make a profit is not possible. not easy for my friend to gamble. it is about TECHNICAL ANALYSIS and different indicators.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course the game as a whole is often a good friend, anyone from time to time earning a profit that has little luck, however, I am sure that you lost your complete funds available in the market, we will tell you by debate Of course, if one begins to buy and sell without research, in fact related to the specific situation of each transition, Of course the company, in fact how the new Leap is actually set for most of the beginning. Walk with your eyes closed If luck benefits a merchant. I think the right analysis makes a profit for the traders, I think it plays a big role to gain profit in trading. it will be a buyer or seller, but if you enter the market without using analysis it seems it will only be guess guess, is the price movement with only two options. So, better analysis before trading. That's my opinion .

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nh samjta hon ke analysis most important hai kun ke jo analysis krte hain who bhe ham jese hi hain un ke pas experience hota hai or knowledge hota hai or un logo ne hard working ki hoti hai forex ke trading main agar ham log bhe forex ke trading main hard work kr len or trading main good knowledge or experience gain kr len tu ham apne experience or knowledge se best trading kr skate hain apne analysis use kr ke trading main se ham log good profit le sakte hain or yeah bilkul possible hai agar ham log thora hard working kr len tu ham sab kuch kr sakte hain forex ke trading main who bhi analysis ke bian

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-28), Unregistered (1)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    maray khyal ya ya bohat mushkikl kam hai iss ko trade krna kumn ka iss main zayda profit hota hai oerr uiss ko kon chorr sajkta hai jab iss kio choro to iss main bohat loss hota hai

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    my dear forex trader We should not trading without analysis of the market and we need to trade with the proper knowledge and skill, we have to trade with technical and fundamental analysis of the market and we have to understand the trend of the market always,,,,,,,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-27)

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    my dear forex treder Some traders also doing trade without analysis of the market because they also think that Forex is a gambling and if they doing the trade then they win the trade with luck,but luck is not nothings here at all,if you doing trade with luck then you can not be successful on the business at all,,,,,

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-27)

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashi93 View Post
    Yes sir,,,forex me agr hm analysis k bina trading karn gay to ye hamen ziada acha profit nai day sakti ha bal k loss k imkanat bart jaty han.Is liye dear hmesha analysis k bad hi trading start karni chaye taky hmari pehli trade hi profit winner ban saky.
    anyalis bahut hi jayda Zroori hai bina anylsis ke koi bhi banda kuch bhi nhi kr sakta hai anylsis karke trade karne se success jaldi milti hai nhi to ek tarh ese gambling khi jayegi huamre trade jo bhi hogi aylsis ke hisaab se hogi to usme success mlne ke jayda chance hoten hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 605 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)