+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 666 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 6653

Thread: What do you think??About your Future in Forex.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading make possibility to do something better and become founded you within the time being, if you give some wait with persistence. So that I can get on that success in the future. Because to be successful is not as easy as we imagine. Everything takes time and a long process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salam06 View Post
    Forex is the biggest currency market in the world. I think that it's popularity may up-ward with in the vary short time because it has good reputation in the world. It has good future.
    yup aur forex din ba din bharti ja rahi hay bht si new genration ko forex mei anay ka shoq be hay aur earning ka be shoq hay forex ik wahid business hy jisy har koi asani se invest kar kay kar sakta hay aur itni opportunity shyd hi koi easa business hoga ju deta hu likn forex zaror deta hay kay ap es meia sani se business kar kay apna rozgar bana sakty hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexxxx is on a distinguished road forexxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am take forex trading in my life time business because it seem to me best online business ever I seen. Forex make opportunity to do something better and become stablished you within the time being ,if you give time and wait with patience . So I want to continue this business to the end of my life.
    I LOVE FORUM INDIAALL IS WELLI LOVE INSTA FOREX

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me trader ko future banne ke liye trader ko bahut jada mehnat karni hoti hai eske liye trader ko achhe she learn kar ke knowledge aur experience bana kar yaha kar Kaam kar skate hai aur achha future bana sakte hai.

Senior Member montes is an unknown quantity at this point montes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the brightest futures in what interntet business concerns. The only downfall I guess it would be a global crisis of course. That messes up everything. But let's not be negative. So far, everything is going through the right path and we must benefit from this as best as we can.

Banned malik karim is an unknown quantity at this point malik karim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex future will end up being emerging market. Such as markets tend to be emerging and making a lot of and a lot of possibilities with regard to traders to trade on so same will occur on Forex on simple which means we might trade on totally different markets of world through using the actual system of Forex. That is what i think about Forex.

Member Alok Pandey is an unknown quantity at this point Alok Pandey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is best....kyuki yhi ak business aisa hai jise log full time job ki tarah easly kr rhe hai bina koi bound k...job person ho ya student ya retire old person sbhi isko easly kr rhe hai r money earn kr rhe hai....iska aj k date me scope bahut badh gya h...future me bhi iska iska scope best rhega.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramesh.maurya View Post
    Ji ha dear forex trading ek bahut hi good business hai yah online hota hai to hum esme kahi se bhi kam kar sakte hai aur 5 day 24 hour kam karta hai to hum jab chahe esme kam kar sakte hai esme kam karne ki koi bhi time limit nahi hai aur forex trading se hum apne future life ko bright bana sakte hai.
    Main to Forex trading ke business ko bahut hi accha manta hu aur maine isme kai saal se trades kar raha hu. Muje pata hai ki agar ham log isme mehnat karte hain tab hame isme sahi trading ke results mi lsakte hain aur ham logon ka isme futre bhi ho jayega.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Junior Member BluePainrain is an unknown quantity at this point BluePainrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i continue doing good at forex i think someday i will be a good trader and my life is will be full of happiness. Its our chance to get better in future though the forex. I think after 5 or 6 years later i will earn more than i expect and will have great life.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahid123 View Post
    I think Forex are very good online business and the future of Forex trade are very bright. Many people attached with Forex trade and i also want to continue Forex in future because it is a good business for me.
    Ji ha dear forex trading ek bahut hi good business hai yah online hota hai to hum esme kahi se bhi kam kar sakte hai aur 5 day 24 hour kam karta hai to hum jab chahe esme kam kar sakte hai esme kam karne ki koi bhi time limit nahi hai aur forex trading se hum apne future life ko bright bana sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 666 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)