+ Reply to Thread
Page 656 of 666 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 654 655 656 657 658 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 6653

Thread: What do you think??About your Future in Forex.

Banned mahamudul is an unknown quantity at this point mahamudul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think, in future forex covers the whole world currency condition and also great contribute of our whole world economy. and nowadays maximum traders can be rich man in future forex trading online.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the future will be more better than the past. there are many new brokers opened here and that means that the forex trading become more bigger than before. if we are a forex trader then we should improve our trading and understand that it is not easy for any one who can make profit from foerx without hard working

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hitcola For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tawhid011 View Post
    I think that in the future, forex and very bright, because I saw that all the people start forex trading and you want to make money with Forex trading, it can be that has a bright future, forex trading.
    yes because is a good business that can change your life easily and quickly then you have to understand how trade is good if you want to succeed in forex is a tough business because mistakes will make us poorer

Banned wesfx45 is an unknown quantity at this point wesfx45's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact not only do not have a job that plunge into forex, which has a steady job and had a lot of routines that go into this business. Of course, I believe the future will be better later on forex, especially a lot of qualified brokers are popping up that would provide its own passion.

Senior Member chand1 is on a distinguished road chand1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex aik aisa business world main ban gia hay jis ko finish naih kia ja saktha. forex ko future roshan hay yeh taqreban har country main work ho raha hay.

Banned RealJumper is an unknown quantity at this point RealJumper's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the future of forex is bright as it is gaining popularity and within sometimes it will attract more than 50% of the world population and that's a huge no. and the market is only tend to get bigger and bigger.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Forex trading business is very huge online business in the world.it is home based business.it is worldwide business.i earn handsome money in every month.other business is not suitable for me but Forex trading business is very good and comfortable business for me.

Banned oshaam786 is an unknown quantity at this point oshaam786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that:
    Forex trading is profitable if you are able to abide by three simple rules:

1) Stick to one or two strategies that work year in, year out.
    2) Apply good money management techniques. This means you should never expose more than 3-5% of your account to the market at any given time. This way, a losing trade will not damage your account irreparably.
    3) Aim for a reasonable profit margin of at least 40% monthly. Some people say that aiming for up to 40% is suicidal. My experience has shown that if you have a good strategy (and I have seen a blog where there are more than 30 strategies to choose from), some of them can deliver up to 100 pips over 2 days of trading, if the trader makes the correct entry and follows the rules.

For me, I do not trade every day. This is my 6th year in the market. I have learnt that good strategies, applied with good money management, is what makes the difference between success and failure.

You need to get access to strategies, and use them. One of my favorites is using crude oil to trade currency pairs involving the USD, JPY and CAD. When you understand such relationships, you understand why things happen in the forex market.

When you understand why a credit rating down****e in a Eurozone country causes the EURUSD to drop in value, you are already on your way to knowing how to trade forex profitably.

When you understand that the CHF is a safe haven currency and that when bad things are happening economically in Europe, a SELL position on the EURCHF can rake in 1000 pips (as happened in Nov 2010 because of the Irish debt problem), then you are on your way to trading profitably.

Senior Member tawhid011 is an unknown quantity at this point tawhid011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that in the future, forex and very bright, because I saw that all the people start forex trading and you want to make money with Forex trading, it can be that has a bright future, forex trading.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    If it Fannie will go to the stock market it is an active market even if the fall of a single currency and then any other the rest of the stock market and active but not ensure profits also meaning it is a volatile market .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 656 of 666 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 654 655 656 657 658 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)