+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 666 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6653

Thread: What do you think??About your Future in Forex.

Member Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,728 Times in 345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hh512 View Post
    what do you think that what shape forex is going to take in future. in simple words what is the future of forex.
    Forex is a most fast growing business in the world..Everyday more than $5 trillions trade here.. People can easily and with a short time make huge sum of profit from it anywhere ,anytime any part of the world via internet.. The day is not far when forex trader will have in every house and it's future very bright I think as a forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackmind For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2017-09-29)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's going to be very good.
    the time when I started working, I do not save anything, even how to open a deal. and after several years I study and test, I have some stratigraphy, in which I can gaine of money, but I do not want to arrest the, I will content to study, the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the forex future is very bright because I see everyone one by one start trading forex and wana make money with forex trading so I can for a bright future in forex trading. I think that with frequent practice, you will learn to control your emotions and how to manage your capital and become a successful financial manager. Emotions are one of the most important Forex that keep trying to keep on buying at the moment, so I subscribe to profit stop loss, feelings and close your account and try not to forget anything else, I think that's the best way to manage your emotions

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the long term will be better than the last. There are many new agents starting here
    and it shows that currency transactions are bigger than ever. If we are a currency investor then
    we must improve our transactions and know that it is impossible for someone who can take advantage
    of foerx without hard work. Happy trying

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,671 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seblak View Post
    I want to make my future in forex trading business and I think it is my future dream with forex trading business so that
    I become a successful trader in forex trading and I want to build my house with my own income from
    forex so better place to get online every person who has a future and wants his future safe then he must join with
    forex trading and fulfill the dream of those who love the place to make money
    Forex Trading kay business say Trader ka future bright hota hay aor Forex Trading kay business future main bright hay aor Forex Trading ka business lifetime ka business hay aor Trader Forex Trading main thek hard work karay aor Trading market main thek management kiar kay Forex Trading say lifetime earning possible karay

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29), kanita (2017-09-29), sufiyan22 (2017-09-29)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make my future in forex trading business and I think it is my future dream with forex trading business so that
    I become a successful trader in forex trading and I want to build my house with my own income from
    forex so better place to get online every person who has a future and wants his future safe then he must join with
    forex trading and fulfill the dream of those who love the place to make money

9. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2017-09-29)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the largest stock exchange on the world market. Aware of time-I think that the world tends
    to make the internal and largest districts. It's a good Forex or forex. It has many features and is better known than forex
    forex buying and selling practical practical information and training and also i can think of to catch the champion always fast ersus Yes,
    immediately and please

11. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

pong (2017-09-29)

Member hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my future is very bright in forex,, maine dekha hai k log jab start karte hai to money se related un ki bdi buri halat hote hai phr dheere dheere wo hard work kar k kafi success hasil kar lete hai or apni paisa se related sari tentions khatam kar lete hai,, to muje bhi umeed hai k mai bhi hard work kar k ed successful trader ban jaou ga..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hmyounas For This Useful Post:

ayeshapak (2017-09-29), punjabpolice (2017-09-28)

Junior Member Irina is on a distinguished road Irina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is it a business that is very promising, can get a quick profit appropriate capital used, so if we already have a good trading expertise, it will be the main income

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Irina For This Useful Post:

hmyounas (2017-09-28)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the forex future is very bright because I see everyone one by one start trading forex
    and wana make money with forex trading so I can for a bright future in forex trading. I think that with frequent practice,
    you will learn to control your emotions and how to manage your capital and become a successful financial manager.
    Emotions are one of the most important Forex that keeps trying to keep on trading at the moment,
    so I subscribe to profit stop loss, feelings and close your account and try not to forget anything else,
    I think that's the best way to manage your emotions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 666 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)