+ Reply to Thread
Page 954 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 952 953 954 955 956 964 1004 1054 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Member sunki is an unknown quantity at this point sunki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are not taking the things serious but so if we are going to loss money then it is game in this weif we want money from forex then there is need to take all things seriously. very smart business where we can smartly work and earn lot of money within short time I think forex is very important and profitable business in present world.I think forex is .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,i agree with you that Forex is profitable serious business and we can take it as a part time business and can earn money.it is not a game.here we can learn and work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dua355 is an unknown quantity at this point dua355's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bilkul forex aik game nahi hai ye aik profitable business hai ager aap es k bary main knowledge rkhty ho es k bary main study ki hai tb aap es main kayam ho skty ho forex main work ko bohat ho seriously treeky se krna parta hai

Senior Member AKHTARCH is on a distinguished road AKHTARCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as per my think forex is international business.it not a game.it is profitable business.it business of thinking learning and experience.all the thing combine then we have success.in game we have not any money investment.

Member sweetzahid is an unknown quantity at this point sweetzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo log isy game bana lety han unko loss hi hota ha phr wo sambhal jaty han is liye isy game na smjho to behtr ha isy business bana k kam kro kamyab raho gy wrna sirf loss ki taraf jao gy

Senior Member serah2244 is an unknown quantity at this point serah2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Base on me any one that is a trader it is very good for such trader to be very focus in the way that he can be able to check and understand the ability to success in the market

Banned cowek ireng is an unknown quantity at this point cowek ireng's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think forex as kind of game because i see this is pure of business. And i need doing it very high knowledge for making income from this business, and i hope my life be better with doing this business, but if doing its as game our time will useless and will be failure

Senior Member aini is an unknown quantity at this point aini's Avatar
    Thanks
    exactly i am 100 percent agree with you that foex is not the game it is actual the business where the people invest the money and making the profit and good return from it so those who consider the forex as the game they just wastage their time and money on the forex trading.

Senior Member Profit1229 is an unknown quantity at this point Profit1229's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji ha forex koe game nahi he ye ek real online business work jis se aap earning karne ki opportuniy provide kar deta hai.

Senior Member Shahmeerkhan is an unknown quantity at this point Shahmeerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion and I think forex is not game it is a real trade. Forex is a trade which can able to gives us a lot of money. If we work hard and invest money in forex, we must able to earn. I love to work in forex and boost my future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 954 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 952 953 954 955 956 964 1004 1054 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)