+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading System with FX Sniper T3 CCI.

Banned Firas Selmaoui is an unknown quantity at this point Firas Selmaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello.
    i find that you give for trader good informations to help them to be successful trader
    there is many important informations in this article , i encourage you to give us plus of profits to upload our trading plans and thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know this systme from a long time so as well as other strategies to use for the average 30-minute time frame up, why not be used for a lower time frame? I think this strategy can also be used on the lower time frame to execute the entry or exit. but still use a higher time frame as its trend. of course with lower TP and SL, thanks any way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fx aniper not bad its usefull as well as other strategies to use for the average 30-minute time frame up, why not be used for a lower time frame?
    I think this strategy can also be used on the lower time frame to execute the entry or exit. but still use a higher time frame as its trend. of course with lower TP and SL.

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wan to say thanks my friend for this stratigie it help a lot i see that. but please how to add this to metatreader 4 because im bigginer

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it may be a good strategy and may be provide better result as compare to other i feel anf after thorough study however, i think it should be better if you study it ( the new commers ) and apply it on demo before live trading

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive information
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for entering and safe exist is very important in the forex trading market and you make the thread for this so i am thankful to you for this post in which you very effectively share the experiences of safe enter and safe exist from trading.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    ye T3 indicator to maine kabhi naam nahi suna aur na hi kabhi iska istemaal kiya lekin CCI indicator ke bare mein kafi achi tarah se janta hu ye indicator hum logo ko bahut hi sahi entry dene mein madad karta hain bhaiya ji
    hanji t3 indicator ke baarein me mene khud nahi suna hai aur esme jo CCI indicator ka baat kiya hai mai usko he use karta hoon aur usmein he apna entry lene ka koshish karta hoon kyunki demo me usse kaafi achha mera result raha hai..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    ye T3 indicator to maine kabhi naam nahi suna aur na hi kabhi iska istemaal kiya lekin CCI indicator ke bare mein kafi achi tarah se janta hu ye indicator hum logo ko bahut hi sahi entry dene mein madad karta hain bhaiya ji
    bhai g T30 indicator ko tu ma na bi kabi use nh kara hay lakin hamay new indicators k baray ma bi zarur seekhna cahiyay , kyu k agar hum new indicators k baray ma seekhay gay tu tab hi es business ma acha knowledge gain ho ga .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open