+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading System with FX Sniper T3 CCI.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after looking at this forum I feel that someone is really not fake, it is worth reading this post a good writer, this looks very simple, but I try to find someone who has a trade with a good success ratio and trading every day can someone share experiences , because there are many brokers who provide spreads below 1 pip or 1 pip spread on the main pair with ECN brokers, this system can really make it feasible to trade with a higher lot and exit early, will wait for someone to share the success story ... good, my friend keep it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

angkara (2019-06-20)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cci indicator is a very good indicator. I like when trading divergences in a higher time frame and especially when they line up with other indicators and point in the same direction then the possibility is for you and you will have a winning trade. You can share the results with us ... i think that if both of you and tS are used to use this for a certain amount of time ... then this trading technique is reliable. I hope I can learn from you next to ts to produce good pips. and that's a good indicator I will test it but I think we should use it with other indicators, and thank you for sharing with us this useful strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very good strategy but I can't use this before, so I said when I tested the strategy and the results were very good then I said there was more about your strategy, but I said that was a very good part and I hope this is very good work with us. and Who wrote this indicator? I met this person named FX Sniper at the Baby Pips forum, did he use this system too. He seemed to know what he was talking about in the chat room. This indicator certainly has its name. I think if it works it's a great system.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have traded with FXSniper before, the problem is that when the market is in a tight range the signal will be wrong. it does not work well when volatility is very low or when sudden movements occur. when the price suddenly jumps you can see the first line then when you enter as long as the signal as a buy maybe the market has sold but FXSniper will still give a buy signal. so it also has general weaknesses from other indicators. and the Trading System with FX Sniper The CCI T3 is a good indicator if you ask me because my friend uses this indicator in trading.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This cci indicator is a very respectable indicator. i likelike when trading divergences in higher instant frames and especially when they conduct conductors with indicators and other components in the same substance then the possibility is for you and you are a successful successful trading instrument and a good trading strategy I just downloaded it this morning, at this time I am now trading demo with 50pip profit from GBP / USD buying my place trade, but I will continue to test it until the next month ends

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy is very easy to use to enter the market ... I suggest combining with a candle stick pattern to avoid false signals or enter the market early before this strategy gives a signal ... because a candle stick is a very good indicator ... and this is simple and good strategy ... but you put your stop loss only 2 pips? I think it's too small ... and it can hit, before you make a profit .. SO why not put a bigger stop loss ?? and also this indicator is repainted or not?

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although this indicator sounds good but I believe that we want other tools and confirm any trade ... because in the market this market will give us a lot of fake signals ... So we have to confirm that we don't do it. end with fake signals at all .. and basically I don't understand what you are talking about. I actually lack forex indicator data. In fact, I don't appreciate the higher use of indicators. I continued to scan the market and distinguish it from previous days and then choose. But I believe I have to learn one thing about forex indicators.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though this indicator looks good but I think we need another tool to confirm any trade ... because in the market this market range will give us a lot of fake signals ... So we have to make sure we don't end up with any false signals. at all .. and if someone uses a smaller time frame (below H1) how do they trade using scalping. In addition, they already know what to do, so choose a smaller TF.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep . the cci indicator is a very nice indicator . i like it when trading divergences in higher time frames and especially when they line up with other indicators and point in the same direction then the odds are for you and you will have a winning trade

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like a nice indicator...let me try this first...can you send me the indicator please?? otherwise, if this indicator is the default indicator in the metatrader platform, might you can share me the setting of yours... again, nice post...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open