+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers vs payza

Junior Member mjridoy is an unknown quantity at this point mjridoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moneybooker Payment is Most Easy and Many Low Class Country Support It !
    As Bangladesh Dont Have Paypal Or its Difficult To USe Payza But Moneybookers Wrk Great Here !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member razi is an unknown quantity at this point razi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal mein payza best method hai payment ka main to isi ko use kr rha hun aur pakistan mein to yahi theek hai baqi ka to mujhe pta nhin mai to start se he isi ko he use kr rha hun it is the best way of online payment .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to money bokker ko use kar raha ho money booker kafi best hain is ko use karna easy hain ja kafi secure be hain is laye main to money booker ko he like karta ho aur is ko he use kar raha ho

Senior Member kaleemzubair is an unknown quantity at this point kaleemzubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also commented that monybooker is good it is safe anfe also secure mony bettrly then the pyaza monybooker is secure our mony very confidentle pyaza is sometme risky.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i use the moneybookers payment processor to withdraw my money because it is so best way to get money than Payza because moneybookers is so fast and reliable way to get money than payza.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I honk most traders I know prefer payza to money bookers. After the shutting down of liberty reserve a lot of traders have decided to ensure the safety of the e currencies althought I prefer egopay to the money bookers or payza I think payza is more incredible to me

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thing is that whenyou using moneybooker that have a limited to the funds that you can transaction i the account that is the best way that you can have you money in an online wallets

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend
    Very difficult to compare because we are in need of expert Banks and also Insta supports two banks togethe
    r to experience remains the best way to Arbitration

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have account in payza and i did not use payza account yet with transaction of my money i prefer to use webmoney and perfect money and before liberty reserve shut down i used lr for my transaction it was best online payment processor and now in my opinion wmz and pm is best

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me there is no way that you can compared the two of this services that is like saying you should compare good and bad that is the only way for me moneybookers are more serious that payza

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)