+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Moneybookers vs payza

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lg_pkl View Post
    I prefer to use moneybooker than payza because I was not used as a means of payment payza me so I was not too confident with the payment instrument
    thanks for shareing your valueable opinion, but as i know now moneybookers close some account even varifyed , is it right ? Again thanks...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moneybookers vs payza both are good but Moneybookers is a payment processor for pharekse deposit. The broker supports Moneybookers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use moneybooker than payza because I was not used as a means of payment payza me so I was not too confident with the payment instrument

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lg_pkl For This Useful Post:

tulon001 (2013-06-28)

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Moneybookers vs payza

Hi everyone let me share which payment processor do you use and like from moneybookers and payza.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Subscribe to this Thread (1)