+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MT4 shows virus with avira antivir

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se ye sirf us waqt hota hai jub hum metatrader 4 download krty hain.main pichlay 3 saal se avast use kr rha hon lekin mujhy kbhi koi aisi problem nahi hoye.mere khayal se avira virus show nahi krta ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahzad51 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the antivirus have same rules and regulations If you have any problem first of all you can re install your antivirus and then you can install you meta trader 4 plat form I think you can not have more problem with antivirus. Meta trader 4 is old plat form so you don't worry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex trading market may touch k liye meta trader 4 use kar raha hy to ap k computer may is software say virus nai aa gay or kise side say ap computer may virus aa raha hy or ap avira ko use kar raha best hy

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think so that in software there is and embedded virus in it. you should have to download the trading software from a legal software website so this is very important to get a registered software on it. and there are many facilities for using registered software on any thing because a legal software will absolutely not have any virus in it.

Senior Member ranakhurramctn is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhurramctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to sirf ye he kahun ga k tmaam antivirus ak jese he kaam karte hain ager ap ka software problem kar raha hai to ap ko chaheye k ap apna software reinstall karain or phr apne software ko check karain k wo kese working kar raha hai. Ap avaira use karain ap ko disturb nahi kare ga kun k main khud avira use kar raha hun.

Senior Member haafiz is an unknown quantity at this point haafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its the program metalange .exe. when i install metatrader4,avira gives the alert,i atested with virus total and theres no detectoin result.may be its only avira.beter chang anti virus. ok and i also wil try awast.

Senior Member sweetkuri82 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetkuri82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i use avast and avast did not show virus while i using mt4 and it does not show as virus mt4 you know all antivirus working is same may be you have virus in your PC that virus affect your mt4 and avira shows you mt4 as virus so dear first scan your PC completely then try to use Mt4 i think then you not found any virus alert

Senior Member sajjadsny1 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjadsny1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no avira shows no virus,i personally use it and found no difficulty in it and runs it cleanly,i think ur pc is not clean and effected by virus already so firstly clean it and then try to install it again

Senior Member extraordinaryboy is on a distinguished road extraordinaryboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am using avast from last 4 years but i not found any virus alert about mt4 if avast did not show then i think any other antivirus did not show any virus alert about mt4 because in my point of view every antivirus work on same conditions but if you found virus alert on avira so dear please check out your system may be any virus file have in your computer may be that file infected on your mt4

10. The Following User Says Thank You to extraordinaryboy For This Useful Post:

sweetkuri82 (2013-07-06)

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ososelgin View Post
    anyone. have you encountered the same problem.
    No. i am use avira too but no virus detected. that maybe you computer not clean. try full scan to see what happen with your computer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast