+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Analysis before Trading.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is a must before trading, because if we do not know about the market situation then how can we take advantage of trading, to take profit we must know about all fundamentals. and Fundamental Analysis before trading. Yes, fundamental and technical analysis are steps required for a good trader on Forex. If not, without knowing the curves, trends and economic conditions how you can trade in the living zone. These are things that everyone must consider before starting trading on Forex. They cannot be ignored at all in my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We cannot analyze fundamentals because we don't get in-depth analysis and we can only trade variations or wait for technical charts to let us know the impact of the release but if it is long-term news then we can take time to take momentum until the end of the session or day and then line up to retreat on shorter time frames. and In the equity market, fundamental analysis looks to measure the true value of the company and base investment on this type of calculation. For some things, the same is done in the retail forex market, where forex fundamental traders evaluate currencies, and their countries, such as companies and use economic announcements to get an idea of the true value of the currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mien lalach kerna aik bhoot hi buri baat h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee acha ban ker as mien kaam kerna hota agar ham as mien lalach kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien lalach nahi kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam kerna hota h as lyee as mein hamain sirf sada trade kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee kerna hota h jab ham as mien kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien lalach sy pak trade kerna hi behter hota hai.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think it is very important to first consider the things around before you make a trade and I think that is good and some ways how to be able to get profit and also knowledge in this field because what we will go forward and make him godo analyst. must be required before real trading. Because in this way we can easily observe the movements of the forex market and the forex market environment. On the other hand, in this way we can improve our target. So we must ensure fundamental analysis before real trading.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ahead of buying and selling in forex trading you should examine the basic principles of the currency - because the actual natural selling price activity of the current market is a direct representation of each variable that will bring the current market to move. In fact, one club every day on the daily selling price chart is usually the result of all economic parameters called days that will affect the market industry. and I think it is impossible without regular profit taking analysis from Forex.Forex is not a hot game or tail and fortunately it really depends on good analysis. If we do the same trade with the game head / tail at any time we do not profit from Forex.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course to me, I personally think that fundamental analysis is very important before trading because the news affects the market a lot and you have to stop trading before the release of important news because most of the time the market goes crazy and moves up and down quickly before going in the direction true and there is no doubling of fundamental analysis before trading is not necessary for me because I do not use fundamental analysis to analyze markets and trade. technical analysis alone is more than enough for me. Technical analysis is stronger than fundamental analysis for me, so I don't need to make fundamental analysis before trading

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, fundamental analysis is also very very important for the Forex trading business so that when you open your position you also do fundamental analysis correctly and also do technical analysis too, so if you want to do technical analysis then you have to use a candle stick pattern chart and move average then you can get good results in trading. and It is very necessary to make all kinds of analysis before you open a trade, and fundamental analysis is one of them, it is very important for a trader to watch a news calendar and if there are some high-impact news to be released, he must avoid trading until release, and after release You must go forward.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, really my darling I certainly believe that fundamental analysis is very important, you can say that it is the parent of all other analyzes, if you don't know it then you can't do trading business, because news analysis is more important because sometimes economic news has an impact bad on the market and market movements become more volatile, so you can face problems and fundamental analysis is very important for a trader. Because forex is a trading business that is very risky. Here dealing with losses is a very common thing because this market moves a lot. But if a trader performs a fundamental analysis before trading, he will be able to understand about future market movements. And this will help him trade more successfully.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, for me I really believe that before starting trading, we all have to do this analysis. Fundamental analysis means news. Daily important news releases and news can affect the market. Prices can go up and down quickly which means the market can get a surge. So the news is very important to trade. And we can make big profits. and the fundamental approach is based on an in-depth and thorough study of the underlying economic strength, which is carried out to provide data that can be used to estimate future prices and market developments. Fundamental analysis can consist of many different aspects. So we need to do it before trading.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's a shame to work by using fundamental analysis traders must get concentration on the financial situation of the country get the right choice when getting concentration on the market Fundamental analysis actually is a very broad subject in forex. Actually every time I experience some problems regarding fundamental analysis of the second profiforex broker I help along with some training equipment related to doing forex business the first situation is actually having to learn analysis and that is the key to success in the forex business

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)