+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 413 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji bahe log mai apna pes akho deta hu to mai bhut jayada hi es bat ko ni sochta hu amai bus apni galti ko samjhta hu ki maine kya kiya uske bad mai relax hone ke liye bhut jayada tarike hai mai bhut jaydaa aram s eja ke criket match khelta hu jiss eki merea MAN USI ME LAG JATA HAI

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mei loss hony ki sab se bari wajha apni ghalti hi hoti hay jis ki wajha se loss hota hay lehaza sab se pehly apni strategy ko mazbot banaya jaye phir forex mei trading ki jaye abi agr loss hoa hay apko tu es mei apki strategy sahi nh ho gi jis ki wajhas eloss hoa hay sab se pehly ap apni strategy ko check akry phir trade kary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can be well informed to work for the right perspective to the good channels that we see around and be a good trader we have to avoid losing the right pannel for the same trading information provided for that we are all known to work for the good chances that we can do in the right form

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that when I loss my balance from forex then I try to recover my balance. I think forex gives us more profit for our successful trading. If we can control money management then we can easily earn good profit from fore. trading.

Banned TheCoder is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losing Money in the forex market is common and you are going to make mistake over and over so this should not be the downfall of a forex trader and every trader must understand that with the right mind set you are going to make money in the forex market and you have two just learn from the mistake and can avoid that mistake into profit next time

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we must let the money go, because however, we can't trade without any loss in this business. When we lose our money, just let it go and be relax. We can make a better trading in the next trade, and improve our analysis and avoid big loss. If we can do it, we will make good profit and recover our previous losses

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein loss ho bhi jaye toh koi pareshani nahi hai iss field mein accha paisa hai aap loss recover kar sakte hain jaldi iss field mein kabhi paisa banane ki na sochein aisa karne se loss aur zyada badh sakta hai bhai yaad rahe aapko.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me koshsi karonga k kuch time k liye forex ko chordon and relax karo to me kafii acha karsakkonga aur me karta bhi yehi ho jab muje loss hojata ha to mee trading karna chordeta hon balke aur dosrii chexon pe focus start kardeta hon

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Yar meri to porii koshsih hoti ha apne app ko me relax karne kliye kuch din k liye tradinng ko chordon and araaam karo istaaaarha muje bhtt relaxtion feel hota h and me fresh market me akar ache profits banane k qabil bhi hojata hon

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that it is very pathetic to loss all capital.I was also face this setuation many time.A trader when loss his all capital then think about his loss region and be determine to overcome this lack of trading..It is better to descuse with senior trader about your trading and follow the advice which he given

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that before starting the forex trading, we need to learn the forex trading with better understanding, I think if we can trade with proper understanding of the market only then we can make good decision and can avoid huge loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 413 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)