+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 413 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabse badi baat yeh honi chahiye ke hume win aur loss mein kam se kam ek trading session ka gap rakhna chahiye aur check karna chahiye ki market hamare stop hunting ke liye to hi nahi gayi aur is tarah se hum false breakout ko achi tarah se analyze kar sakte hai aur future mein aisi galti se bachne ke liye apne aap ko tyar kar pate hai. me khud ko tasali deta hun k me dobara say inshaa Allah bhot he achi trades kar k wapis market me ajao ga jiss waja say mujhay seekhnay ka moka mile ga aur me agay barh pao ga mujhay achi tarha say bhot he behter andaz say earn karnay ka moka mila hai aur me kafi agay barh paya hun yeh behter cheez sikha jati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that the best thing to do when you get a huge loss is to avoid trading for a time , this thing will help you a lot to forget what happened and get back with a fresh mind , you should not think to revenge from the market because you can't do this and you will lose more. First of all if you lose small money while trading then this is not a big thing for the beginner's and you can always make a trading journal to review it in the later stage of the trading and you can go to the demo market it is free and you can analyse the mistake you have done

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all are humana and we must understand the psychological factor attached with the forex business. we are emotional and that will also effect in the forex business. emotions will always lead to disaster. so its not like that we can become emotionless, atleast try to minimize the emotions and that will automatically minimize the risk involved. I dont open many trades everyday, sometimes just one trade. Then if i lose my money, then i just need to close my MT4 and let myself to be relaxed. I dont need to trade again at the day, because it can makes me become more aggressive and can't make good analysis. Then i let my mt4 closed, and then do other things except trading.

Banned tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even if I am at a loss and I remain Relex, it cannot be. There are natural models. Humans are not robots

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
    Forex business mai loss honey key bad ap forex business patiebce rehna aur es mai discipline sey trade krna hai. jis sey ap forex business mai success full trader ban sakty hai. Es business mai ap ney regular learning krna hai aur es business mai discipline sey best preform kr sakty hai aur best earning hasil kr sakty hai.
    Forex business ma loss honay ke baad aisi koi cheez nahi jis se hum khud ko relax kar sakein lakin agar ak trader ne market ma investment karnay se pehlay kuch back yan separate saving rakhi hui ha tu aisa trader apni us saving se market ma again trading kar ke apnay loss ko recover kar sakta ha lakin aisa karna kafi tough ha lakin agar acha plan kiya jaye tu target ko achieve kiya ja sakta ha.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai loss honey key bad ap forex business patiebce rehna aur es mai discipline sey trade krna hai. jis sey ap forex business mai success full trader ban sakty hai. Es business mai ap ney regular learning krna hai aur es business mai discipline sey best preform kr sakty hai aur best earning hasil kr sakty hai.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    charge. remember to bear in mind this particular policies is additionally used oppositely. actually profits with swaps are for position traders, they hold their positions for months and get profits either with swaps or market movements. and if we want good profits then we need a large account, because the highest swaps of all pairs are approximately 0.65 pips for one day. and Mjhe Exchange profit ki information to nai hi keh kaise the work of hai hi or do I profit kaise hota books hai I exchange a

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear Koi poochhne wali baat nahin hai ki agar aapko loss Ho jaaye to uske bad kya karna hai definitely hone ke bad traders apne liye new strategies banate hain aur jhooth attack strategies nahin banate ho aur dobara aise hi trading start kar lete hain to vah again market loss karenge to isliye aap ke liye bhi behtar hoga ki aap market mein dobara strategies ke sath kam Karen iske liye status hamare liye main road map ki tarah kam karte Hain ki jis tarah aap apni manjil ki taraf Koi naya banaa lete Hain is tarah strategy aapko profit ki taraf map banaa deti hai

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading company close karna Koi badi baat nahin hai yahan per har insan apni galti ki vajah se loss karta hai loss hona aur profit hona hai uske liye koi aisa surprising face nahin hota hai traders apni quality score use karta hai ji status ki bus qualities nahin aate jaate Hain jiske pass quality hoti hai hajaron se kam karne mein hai trade apni qualities ki Best earning kar pata hai jo traders hi dekhte hain ki vah profit nahin kar rahe the unko apni quality increase karne ki jarurat hai jo forest apprentice Karne Se hoti hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically traders ka janm divas hota hai uske bad vah apne aap ko relax karne ki bahut koshish karta hai magar khud ko relax karne wali machine per control karna hi sabse mushkil kam hota hai jab aapane dekha hoga ki bahut jyada loss Ho jaaye aur uske bad traders apne aapko dobara se market mein laane ke liye koshish karte Hain aur use koshish mein vah apna kafi Sara Jo time hai market Gai analyses mein laga dete Hain magar aapane ek baat ka bahut dhyan rakhna hai ki jaise hi aap ho jaaye to aap jitna jyada time market ke naseeb mein nahin lagana aur koshish karni hai kya dubara market mein inter Ho jaaye kisi tarah Se

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 413 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)