+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 413 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that using money management correctly, then I do not feel angry when they lose money do I have, because I believe that I am still able to restore capital that has been lost, as long as they have the opportunity to trade, it is not a big problem for me , it becomes very easy to relax.. mjhay koi ek bar nahi balkay kafi bar he loss howa hai jiss waja say me nay kafi kuch paya b hai aur kafi kuch khoya b hai mjhay lagta hai k is business k zarye say her koi he chahe ga k wo earning he kare lekin is ka dosra pehlo ye hota hai k wo yaha pay pehlay seekhay to he loss k chnaces kum ho sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex joine ki hai to loss hona hee hai orr mujhy bhee bht dffa hua hai loss lkin loss se ghbraa ke mn ne to trading ni chori agr ap 50 trades krty ho to 20 ke loss ka bndobast rkho than app ko success mill sakti hai orr agr app loss ko dekh ke ghbraa jaty ho to forex apkeliye ni hai apko apny emotions py controll krna bht zuroori hai every trader get the loss in the forex market, they can not relax, they will always avenge that loss in a short time, this means that often makes many traders fail, even a margin call in a short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you lose money the best thing is to make sure that you have made the right decition to work in something good and well metioned and so when you trade forex we have to know we are working for right direction that will make us pure in trading forex and so when we prove we have to dimistify the righ tools of trade we have to work hard and make sure that we make lessons from the trades we have.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mere sath bhi aisa 3 dafa ho chuka hai mein ne 3 martaba apna ccount wash ker wa dia tha because iss mein meri apni hi misttake thi kyun k mein ne apni trading mein stop loss use nahi kia tha. Mgr mein apni har trade mein stop loss lazmi use kerta hun aur jab mujhe Forex trading se loss hota hai tu then mein kuch time k lye trading choor deta hun. My friend first of all we need to understand that if we can trade with good analysis and with the trends then we may not lose money at all but if we lose huge money then we can say that it is because our own fault and we need to learn the trading more better way.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by syahraz View Post
    When I loss money then only one thing that can be relaxed me and that is leave the trading for some time because if we continue our work then we will be make loss again. So better is that stay away for some time from trading and make relax our mind then after some time come back again with dong work first on practice then do real trading again. hello message_1781098what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn , money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it , i will not tell more, learn the price action thanks.
    हारना एक बूझ का हिस्सा है। आपको दोनों चीजों को समान रूप से संभालना चाहिए। निराशा और क्रोध हमेशा इसके साथ जुड़े होते हैं। लेकिन आपको हमेशा अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण रखना चाहिए। अपनी अगली रणनीति पर अधिक ध्यान केंद्रित करने की कोशिश करें। और हमेशा कार्रवाई से पहले योजना बनाएं। आप काम पर अधिक ध्यान केंद्रित करके खुद को आराम दे सकते हैं। यह हमेशा से एक स्ट्रेस बस्टर रहा है। और अगर आप अगले व्यापार में नुकसान की संभावना को कम नहीं करते हैं तो अधिक होगा। इसलिए शुभकामनाएँ।

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I loss money then only one thing that can be relaxed me and that is leave the trading for some time because if we continue our work then we will be make loss again. So better is that stay away for some time from trading and make relax our mind then after some time come back again with dong work first on practice then do real trading again. hello message_1781098what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn , money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it , i will not tell more, learn the price action thanks.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i think you are a new trader.. i am also a new trader.. but i clear you that you should not worry about your loss because profit and loss both are the part of every business.. if you have low deposit you should use small lots to trade.. you should not ove4r trade.. you should be patience in your work... if you loss are your money be confident. and think you will do it next time.. may be loss again all your money.. but you will be better after and after then you will be a good trader one day.... thanks

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing is a part of a buiseness. You should handle both the things equally. Frustation and anger are always associated with it. But you should always control your emotions in buiseness. Try to concentrate more on your next strategy. And always make plan before action. You can relax yourself by more concentrating on work. It has always been a stress buster. And if u dont relax chances of losses in next trade are more . so best of luck .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear of course I do believe if i loss my money in the forex i will do so mcuh patience and also give hope to myself to make myself relax and i will also concentrate on my goal of success. money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it i will not tell more learn the price action. Agar forex ke business me loss hota hai to hume aur mehnat karni chahiye fir se market me strategy aur planing karni chhaiye aur demo par practice karni chahiye uske baad hi real me use karni chahiye yah tak loss recover nahi hota hai relaxed nahi ho sakte hai.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when a decrease occur then try to understand what's the problem and then try to recovery this falls money with appropriate action.so all the traders must have to do the same factor as it will really offer them with excellent income.I usually log on to community systems and also discuss with my own friends which makes us uncomfortable and also soothing.I want to be able to begin a position that is always right and only use a little variety of transactions during the Forex training. and If you reduce cash rest for myself by remembering that Currency trading will not end up with me and that this reduction is a reduction only to understand no more so than the reduction we can understand artistry business in Currency trading and I discovered of the reduction a lot of useful factors in Currency trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 413 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)