+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 413 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai kamyabi hasil krna hai tou ap ko forex mrket ko learn krna hai aur ap begar learning key trade krtey hai tou ap ko nuskan ho gy aur nuskan honey key bad ap ko srif sabar he krna hai aur kuch nahi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market online earning best business hai Agr ap es business mai beggar learning aur experience key trade open krtey ho tou ap es business mai loss he kro gy aur ap es business mai success full trader nahi ban sakty ho. Es business mai Ap learning key bad join krtey ho tou ap es business mai apney loss ko recover kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss is a part of trade agar hamarey pass acha aur sahi knowledge hai trade ka to loss itna matter nahi kar sakta hum apney knowledge aur experience k sath us ko recover kar saktey hai is liye knowledge aur experience zaroori hai trade mai takey aap koi achi si market strategy k sath trade karein

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I loss, I seek to fully grasp what exactly is the situation after which seek to restoration this kind of manages to lose money having suitable movement. In case you're able to know what 's for manages to lose money then you definitely unwind for sometimes. Control emotions when there are many losses in trading is a matter of great importance to have a good performance. if the opposite happens, emotions cause bad decisions that affect our capital negatively. Each person should handle this situation according to their personal characteristics.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right , in my consideration stop loss is so important but not in all deals , it can prevent us from losing more , that doesn't mean that we should decrease our stop loss , the most right is to apply a stop loss or not depending in the deal and what it looks to make in the following hours , i don't like to set a small stop loss to be broken then the pair reverse direction after my losing , setting the stop loss or not to set it is a very important issue in trading

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, Every single damage is actually a sign in our a weakness in this particular industry. Thus following shedding the funds we must be aware that we must increase themselves simply by understanding appropriate industry research inside Mainly and also formally I think you are right, for me , loses is not the end to trade, loses is a beginning to make more confident,grow up and discipline and because I have got some loses I can learn forex with hard and I got some knowledge that I did not know before keep fighting and love forex as we love ourselves so we will know what should we do.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear loss my opinion that possible in forex but if it happened to me will take a break from 1 to 2 days, you will be patient and give myself a lot of hope and opportunities made available to myself, I am capable of in the Forex them to gain self-confidence at that time it is not so easy to make your self relax but allot of things can make you relax like your passion about work and your experience also.i always makes my self relax after suffering loss by passing my time with friends...

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I loss my moneyin this kind of a big worldwide business market, after that I will think upon the mistakes created through me personally and shoulds perform anoter plan with regard to making profit on the actual Fores market And take a relaxation through Forex trading with regard to a whilst and after that I ought to go to the actual Forex market along with a full confidance and obey my personal ideas and try to build profit on Forex market.

Junior Member spread55 is on a distinguished road spread55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    See there is nothing extra-ordinary required to be done. If you are doing business then you will lose. And one should take heart from the fact that even finest trader also lose, it should be enough. IF we have made right selection/choice when it comes to investment, then we should not fear a lot. I get it easy via eInvestment with the diversified investment products that they have and makes me feel super comfortable and easy with everything.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thiunk my money loss in forex trading i remain in full confidence and patience. I shut down my computer and take rest for few hours. Aftyer taking rest i take bath and feel fresh. Then i start forex trading again.would go to the fresh landscape to acquire a enjoyable atmosphere and gone from the crowds. Once my aim was backwards to inbred I'll be rearwards to try trading in Forex with a sentience of optimism. That's my judgement. Convey you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 413 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)