+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 413 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Junior Member shoaibashraf678 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf678's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think first of all i will work such kind that i cannot get any loss from forex trdaing. but if due to some unofficial condition i got loss from forex trdaing so cannot loss our passion and i will work next time with high potentional and wait for a good result. moreover that i have learnt the message from my old mistakes which i have done in my prvios trdaing due to which i have faced the loss in fores trading. so relaxed and wait for a good time thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    If you lose the money in forex trading then you should find out the reason why you lose the money. You just need to remain calm never try to become greedy. Just relax and judge the market ups an down. In such case there is no need to make trade other wise you lose you remaining money. So just cool and get the knowledge and information regarding forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-10), sarfraz786 (2018-08-10)

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aksar log boht gusa hote hn or guse me zyda nuksan kr beth te hn guse me hmesha wrong decision ho jta h khud pe cntrl ana chaiye gusa krne k bajaye ye sochna chaiye k ab is loss se recover kse hona h or dehn rkhna chaiye k jo mistake ab hwi h wo age na ho

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must be determination. friends. Only the deterioration of this income to produce me personally relax together with me will surely target more goals about achievement ...... The real Forex will definitely do the items significantly toughness as well as give me a personal wish and Immediately after losing income in exchange money, seems relatively hopeless and restless. If the outcome of your determination influences a person's sensation, just wanting to distract all of us, immediately after losing income in the hold, I searched the website web site along with talking to good friends, who in turn calmed down quietly.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I do not despair if I lose in Forex stepping. I can think that it is my luck because Forex climbing sometimes depends on luck. I think this loss is because I am learning. I also think lost mo> no profit in Forex stepping. On the other hand business means loss & profit. and it's very difficult, if you really believe that big losses may be almost waiting and see the master trading business set up if you absolutely once again, it will definitely void .., other than that the loss is tired by those who are angry .., care this is all FOREX trading etc & the emotions are triggered by the lighter for all occasions it can damage FOREX trading ..!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I lose my usual stop trades and try to listen to relaxing music and sounds of nature, the mind can be good, and I invite friends to gather in the pool so that the mind and body return to health and also a healthy and cool mind, it is important for psychological therapies and our minds that we can not trade down and again easily and when there is a loss that occurs to traders who have the hope of making a profit in their minds, they will become angry at losing, they can only relax them by watching a movie good

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first allows us to understand really clearly which income and abatement is actually part of fx company. we can not really go to use this reality at all. just in case if there is some cash pushing yourself I need to know more to understand about forex and when I lose in general I prefer to actually see a movie or juat go out to really relax myself or some times higher for myself that I have to keep the phone for really some friends or generally I really should really sleep then get to the contemporary trade.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money for work Forex and income goods money for work now goods for jobs and money better income for work now all the human stuff for the job Forex and better money income for the work now all the human goods for a job income more money good for Forex job work. Well to make myself relax after losing I will learn more and practice more and join the forex again and then I will make a profit with the new strategy and then the income will make it relax and that is a good way and I also do this.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money for work Forex and money income better for work now goods for income money for jobs now goods for income money for work now all the man goods for jobs and money better income for work now goods for work and money better income for Forex jobs and jobs. and all human goods for Forex work and better money income for work now goods for money not to lose for Forex jobs and jobs now goods for work and money better income for work and bonuses for income money for work now all human goods for Forex work jobs now generate income money.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To do this, how bad, expensive records, emotions in certain situations, you buy the best exercises to find out the real problems of wastage, to learn and connect and end all for Easy Forex can cause harm, Forex trading. and I think forex is a money maker if we are experts in trading and work with concentration and patience then I think we will not lose money in forex but if i lose my money in forex then i do not get annoyed because i know that forex give me twice folding profits and giving me many benefits every day so I am very happy with forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 413 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)