+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 413 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have just lost your current job, recently worked hard or tried to enter the job market and find it difficult because of the current economic conditions then it can be very difficult. But it is not too difficult to survive the process of applying for a job and constant rejection. and If I get a loss when trading, usually I take a deep breath, stay calm, relax and stop trading for a while, after everything is controlled, I start to check what problems make me lose then start again with new experience and Forex is risky business. I think loss is definitely something that happens in the forex business. all traders must suffer losses. if we experience loss in this business, we must pause to refresh our minds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko ess business me loss hone par apne aapko relax nahi sochna chahiye,trader ko market me fir se mehnat karna chahiye aur apni galti ko ache se khatam karna hoga uske baad he esme trader acha kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's impossible to relax when you make a loss. I have a suggestion that makes a big loss in trading and that is try to control your aggressiveness and close your trade and your PC and go out for refreshment. If you do that I think you can control your emotions after losing. and i really think most of the time i don't suffer losses in the forex market i just work hard and stay in touch with forex market news and by following the news and analysis i have relaxed myself i know my trade if wrong i have a large investment and i waiting for his recovery.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and you will know your real problem and then fix and solve it, everything can happen in Forex trading. and Forex is a better job in the world. if i lose my money in forex i will do it patiently and also give myself hope to make myself relax and i will also concentrate on my goals for success. like work and i lose money in trading then i go for a walk and I plan to trade forex for profit. I discuss forex trading with my friends related to forex trading and I discuss with traders who benefit from forex trading. in this way next time I can get profit and I also relax.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Similar to you, I think it's normal and it happens to most traders in the world. We must be angry and frustrated. I think if we are not angry, that is not normal. We trade in a very high risk market, that means the pressure and tension in this market must be high and while I don't feel relaxed. but then I thought again that there was no point in me being sad, I had to get up and learn from those mistakes. because of that mistake, then we will get a lot of valuable knowledge.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to quraf For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a shame to blame myself for not solving the problem, instead I will try to learn from the mistakes I made and I will market enough for 2 or 3 days to relax and I will continue trading real after a week of demo practice. and then being sad some time keep stopping then drinking water & walking away then relax & try again to win more from forex to use my mind to get as much money as I can,

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be relaxed It is very difficult when I have an opeende and ordre, it's my money, if you believe that large losses can almost be patient with a commercial trading master plan if you return soon, it will be canceled. But the loss was conquered by angry people. It cares about all Forex trades etc. and Forex to aisa hai business jo ki ess ess me loss aur profit profit dono sath hote hai ees business me kabhi aap ko loss hota hai to kabhi profit, lekin yaha trader ko jada as well as lose control ko kar to chalni chahiye aur aap ko hamesha market jada early time hogi tabhi ess my business achha fortunately kar sakte hi.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you plan to copy trades from one or several "master" accounts to several "recipient" accounts, the Forex Trading Duplicator allows you to launch your trading business. Really some of my buyers and staff asked me what they thought about using a Foreign Exchange demo account and if we experience losses in forex trading, it is a disappointment that must be present, but if we want to get rid of the frustration that you have to visit tourists, or entertainment venues that can change your mood for the better or there is no pressure.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I lose my money in forex I will do it patiently and also give myself hope to relax myself and I will also concentrate on my success goals. money management and stopping are the keys to success at Forex, just try to do it, I won't tell you more about price action. and If I fall into risk in Forex trading, first of all I will be very sad and unhappy. But after some time, when I feel and understand about my mistakes at that time I will try to detect my mistakes and try to fix them. And following this process I will relax myself.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will stay relaxed and try to look for opportunities that you have, I am sure I will have the best chance I get here, I will not give up just because the market is so hard and rough on us, I will try to get out and end up winning and I think if You lose money, you will learn from there. Then he can take action against Losses but if you don't lose you don't rely on actual knowledge. I suggest all the better steps to loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 413 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)