+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 413 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member sami8089 is an unknown quantity at this point sami8089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ap money lose kartay ho tu phr ap ko chayie kay emotional mat hona ap abhi bhi apna loss recover kar saktay hay lekin ager ap new trader ho gay tu ap further loss bhi kar saktay hay isi liye ap ziyada sy ziyada forex ko learn karay takay baad mein ap acha profit made karay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we must let the money go, because however, we can't trade without any loss in this business. When we lose our money, just let it go and be relax. We can make a better trading in the next trade, and improve our analysis and avoid big loss. If we can do it, we will make good profit and recover our previous losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mian5575 is an unknown quantity at this point mian5575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear friend I cannot feel relax That is not really easy to achieve, especially when we loose good money. We can't help but get angry and frustrated at that point, the best we can do see how calm we can be.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh money ko lose na kia karay blk woh Forex Trading main relaxed ho kar Trading kia karay aor Forex Trading main experience better kar kay woh Forex Trading main relax ho kar Trading kia karay aor Forex Trading main confuse ho kar Trading na kia karay is tarah say Trader ko success howay gy

Banned barua is an unknown quantity at this point barua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I anticipate that it is rattling effortful when you make a big failure with rattling little cards for companies, it is unsatisfying, if not approve as soon as practicable, and trading on the main intend. The damage can be surfeited and infuriated. Rightful trying to get my aid and then, if I jazz stupid you can steer usually mixer networking and jaw with your friends, that makes me peaceful and mellow.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In other to remain relax after loss you have to first yourself you did the right thing and that the market simply went wrong which is quite normal at times, and all you need to do to recover and then make profit is to continue trading calmly with your trading strategy.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned thepro100 is an unknown quantity at this point thepro100's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not about relax , if inexperienced trader with little of knowledge if he make some successful trades then he will try to make large money in very short time and start to open positions with large lot size with overconfidence that will lead to open wrong trades

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye to seeda sada greed hy agar ap ko eighteen dollar ka profit ho he gaya tha itne se capital per to ap ko trade close kar daina chaye thi ye profit to bohat hy bara tha ap k invest k hisaab se agar ap ka greed yahi raha to ap trading nahi sakte ap koi other kaam search karo

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I am a new foreign exchange dealer. I practice in demo trading. I lost once in my trading account. I think that if traders can fall in the trading market, then they should not be traded in a short time. Traders should relax with no trading market. Traders should have more important in the cool mind.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes, definitely my dear, I do believe if had to face loss then i would like to practice more and more when i fill better or when i fill that now i am able to do some thing then again i will wiat for the time to do trading till that day i would like to search or try to find the way to make some profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 413 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)