+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 413 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member Ahmed Elsalhy is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Elsalhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading losses are necessary to build success in forex trade. Being a vital experience in forex trading, forex traders should find ways to relax and revitalize the mind after losses. This creates a stronger and more positive outlook for better trades in the future. Here are the best benefits of relaxation after experiencing trading losses:

Refines and builds a more reliable forex trading strategy
    Creates positive mindset and outlook towards the challenges of forex trading
    Encourages better action planning after losses or mistakes
    Builds self-confidence and lessens any anxiety in future trades
    Optimizes performance and practices personal management
    Enables a proactive and goal oriented mindset
    Allows forex traders to constantly optimize and improve

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sami8089 is an unknown quantity at this point sami8089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager money loss ho jay tu ap ko again demo account par practice karni chayie aur apni mistake say learn karna chayie tab ap aik achay trader ban jay gayn phr ap invest kar kay dobara trading start kar saktay hayn kiyon kay yeh aik risky business hay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading market main relax ho kar Trading karay aor Forex Trading main money lose na karay aor Forex Trading main Trader experience better karay aor Forex Trading market kay trend ko smj kar Trading karay aor Forex Trading kay planing better karay us ky success howay gy

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing back all your profits plus all you investment in the market is a very painful experience and always happen to all traders at least once in a life time. So just brush yourself up and go back to your trading strategy and include stop loss and money management and you should be fine.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko money lose nhy krna hy aor Trader ko Forex Trading main relaxed mind aor fresh mind ho kar Trading karna hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading ky business ko thek tarah say handle karay aor Forex Trading main thek planing say Trading kar kay success gain karay

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i get loss, i will not lose so much money, because my risk reward ratio is 1:3. If i get loss, it will not be a big problem for me, because i gain more than that loss if i trade again and make profit. Good risk reward ratio will keep us relax and calm even if we get loss in our trading

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe I together with some people who will always be restless and angry when I experienced a considerable loss. But if we want to think again, now for what else we should be angry and sad if we get a loss. It is when you are sad or mad money we will not go back again. Therefore we must learn to give up loss was sincere, and always pray for the future of our trading becomes better and could generate more profit.

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ary View Post
    l just want t6 say what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn , money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it , i will not tell more, learn the price action,,,,
    Sometimes we might lose not because we did not do the right thing, but because we just could not doing anything and it is beyond our control.
    It just happened and there is nothing we can do about it, all we can do is learn from it and move on.
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

Junior Member ary is an unknown quantity at this point ary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l just want t6 say what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn , money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it , i will not tell more, learn the price action,,,,

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I lose big money I will take rest from trading and get away from the market, and when I feel good I back to trading but I did not take risk again because risk it is very dangerous in trading and we have to use proper money management for avoid heavy losses.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 413 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)