+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: Parabolic with Arrow Strategy.

Member uub3030 is an unknown quantity at this point uub3030's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that currency trading is all about the technique but i also do know that it is the technique that create s me the better individual i want to be that way i know i can create sure that i look for tis one and understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uub3030 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that forex is all about the strategy but i also do know that it is the strategy that make s me the better person i want to be that way i know i can make sure that i look for tis one and learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lis For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator I know it's been longer, I would have always done the analysis using these indicators is I always get the information that is always late, sometimes prices have more to fall, new indicators appear, it is too late, this is my experience .. .. but if the TS can be solve this problem I will study it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yoddutfx For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello to all my friends

Aaj main ek aur nayi strategy share kar raha hoon, jisse aapko aur jayda fayda ho, mujhe strategy share karke beginner ya jaruratmand ki madad karke kafi khushi hoti hai.

How It Works

Click Here And Download PDF File

Thanks
    I've been using it the way you sir, but I do not understand by reading the parabolic SAR indicator,
    do i have to wait a few points out first or how sir?
    I've tried and I've got a bit of positive results in my account, so I was interested to learn

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vallen For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Banned 786ibrahim92 is an unknown quantity at this point 786ibrahim92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main ne ye be strategy use ki hui hay magar iska be koi khaas faiyda nahi hua. Ab tak main ne jitnay be indicatores use kiay hain un main se mujay jo kuch behat aor acchay lgay hain wo sirf 2 hain aor wo hain. 1. zigzag 2. swing.zz. magar in ko be bohat ehtiyat se use karna prta hay.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 786ibrahim92 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anis View Post
    but sir signals usually come out after walking several Pipis, whether it is you can count on?
    for example, from the first to the second arrow the arrow must exist within a few pips arrows next novel will be out
    haan main ye baat janta hoon, ki kafi jayda movement hone ke baad hi humko signal milta hai, aur isliye main is strategy use nahi karta hoon, kyun ki itne der mein humara kamane ka mauka hi nikal jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-01), Unregistered (1)

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello to all my friends

Aaj main ek aur nayi strategy share kar raha hoon, jisse aapko aur jayda fayda ho, mujhe strategy share karke beginner ya jaruratmand ki madad karke kafi khushi hoti hai.

How It Works

Thanks
    but sir signals usually come out after walking several Pipis, whether it is you can count on?
    for example, from the first to the second arrow the arrow must exist within a few pips arrows next novel will be out

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anis For This Useful Post:

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello to all my friends

Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually, i feel so sorry in reading your chart, cos i could not find, what pair is it, and what TF that screen shot taken.
    But, As what i already got after read your chart slowly, i made a little conclusion, (as what i repaint your chart as the picture i attach above), that the horizontal dotted line in every red arrow is a Support and resistance level right?
    It means, we can place an entry in a support break out or a resistance break out. i guess it's right.

How It Works

Thanks
    Spoiler Spoiler:

well,, i feel so sorry when i try to read your attached chart screen shot, because i can not find what pair and what time frame the picture is.
    But, it doesn't matter, because a good system is which can work on all pair and all Time frame right?
    Later, i already try to read your pictures, and then i made a conclusion as i shown on my picture above, that the horizontal dotted line which where i put a red arrow line is called as Support and Resistance right?
    And then, we can understand too that actually, the entry system and rules is placing Buy when price break a support, and make Sell when price break the resistance. is it right?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahda For This Useful Post:

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mene aapki strategy pdf ke through download karli hai aur mai esse sabse pehle demo par test karke aapko jaroor bataunga aur mai bahut khush hoon ki aap jaise seniours hume es forum ke through samjhaate hai..

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manav14386 For This Useful Post:

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Parabolic with Arrow Strategy

hello to all my friends

How It Works

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Anis (2013-01-14), muna1982 (2013-05-16), nada naser (2013-11-03), raheel001 (2020-11-01), toppor (2013-03-02), Unregistered (1), wasim345 (2015-08-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46