+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: London market Strartegy.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like so much the london market and the european market to , of course you have to try it in your account what you give it sir, because if we are successful then we will forever get the reward of what we give to others in order to benefit all, nice day and profit for all trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The particular Discussion board together with We have to find out more,I will glimpse quickly the particular release while using the applications extra improves the particular buying and selling method facts raise coupled having let your catch.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pass tou kafi strategy hain magar mainy kabh un ko market mai used nahe kia kio k strategy tou hamary pass hti hi market par apply karna fazul hai jab tak ap demo par us ko kafi bar check na kar lain then he ap us ko apply kary aur fir us ka result ap ko mily ga then ap decide kar k real par kay..

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as the name of the strategy it look the London market strategy is good and it has some useful impact on the trading market and the trader should learn about this strategy very well.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    G bilkul bhaiya g es waqat sabhi trading pairs per kafi achi movement hoti hay lakin asal baat ya hay k es waqat hum achi analysis k sath trading karay , breakout strategy ma false breakout buhat zaida hotay hay .
    hanji false breakout jo hote hai wo sabse jada breakout strategy me he dekhne ko milte hai aur ense bachna trader ko apne aap hoga kyunki trader ke pas agar experience hota hai to wo ense bach sakta hai nahi to usko bahut dikkat he hoga..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetnrimi View Post
    London market open hote hai mostly har currency pairs me humen good movement dikhayi deti hai essiliye traders london session open hote hi trading karte hai jo ki breakout strategy par hai, agar humen true breakout mil jati hai to hum achchi earning kar paate hai.
    G bilkul bhaiya g es waqat sabhi trading pairs per kafi achi movement hoti hay lakin asal baat ya hay k es waqat hum achi analysis k sath trading karay , breakout strategy ma false breakout buhat zaida hotay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i try this, on other market, and it have work good, I think it is better if you give us little explanation not only giving us a download link. London breakout rush is a good strategy and I'm already have this strategy for a long time. We have one chance to make open position in one day.

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really love to trade on London session and it makes good movement on markets and also there are many high impact news releases on the London session so i really love London session and now i would like to test out this strategy in previous i tried few strategy and i made some good money and now i will test this

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    london market we often use as an indication of price movement signifikan..makanya we can use the trending news with a profitable 50% -75% profit,,, unfortunately we have to use the technical analysts to start with accuracy.so if you interested this london market it's very good to start trade.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Banned kakpayFX is an unknown quantity at this point kakpayFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is same with london breakout ? i try it london breakout and result is 50% profitable... but with good money management it will be good system, beware for false breakout for this system

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open