+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is baat main koi bhi shak nahi hai ka meta trader 5 best platform hai kun ke iss main bht sa new option hain aur ye better work karta hai mt4 sa. Lakin mujhy sirf mt4 hi pasand hai kun ke is main hum work kar rahy hain tu abhi main meta trader 4 ka use ko hi prefer karun ga kun ke is main hi mujhy asani hai trading main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ridabest is an unknown quantity at this point ridabest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I am new in this business and I do not know how I hope you never heuristic to the road to success in it because I heard of him he was very profitable thank you and wish you lasting success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megatouch is an unknown quantity at this point megatouch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade the MT4 than the MT5 platform because the Mt4 platform is a very good platform that many trader use to make money in the forex market trading business.the forex market is the only business that bring good amount of money any time

Member MuhammadSaad is an unknown quantity at this point MuhammadSaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm new to trading so I prefer using mt4 for now. MT5 is new and I find it complex and hard to grasp at the moment.

Member Shiza is an unknown quantity at this point Shiza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main hamesha meta trader 4 ko hi prefer karta hun aur isi tarding platform par tarding karta hun maine meta trader 5 bhi download kia tha lakin mujy is ka use ka thek se pata nhi chal iss liye again meta trader4 ko hi use karta hun jab tak ye hai m,ain is main hi work karun ga. kun ke is main kam karna mery liye asan hai.

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using mt4 for more than 8 month and I find no problem with this platform, I have not use mt5 before so I still prefer my mt4 trading terminal more than mt5 because I really don't no how mt5 works.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer to do trading on MT4 because from very begining i have been using the MT4 so i like to continoue with the same platform.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

i prefer to do trading on MT4 because from very begining i have been using the MT4 so i like to continoue with the same platform.

Member fatima2015 is an unknown quantity at this point fatima2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to prefer to us a meta trade four trading plat form because it is a very much good to all of us it is a very much easy we can easily understand it so must do hard work and then we can do trade here on this trading plat forum after it we can do trade on the meta trade five trading plat forum dear.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used mt5 and no idea about it... since last 1 year I am trading in mt4 and i am comfortable with it... can anyone give me any idea what is the difference between mt4 and mt5.. is there any changes for trading and usser friendly...

Member sajjad8587 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad8587's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think MT4 is best. Dear mujhe forex trading ma bhot saal ho gy hai our ma MT4 par hi kam kr raha hon aik tu MT4 easy ti use hai our new trader is ko easily understand kr skta hai our forex se acha profit earn kr skta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast