+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Senior Member chak43 is an unknown quantity at this point chak43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i prefer mt4 because i am new member in forex trading and i know about only mt4 platform. mt4 platform is old virgin of metatrader. it is easy to use and its features are very simple and understandable therefore i prefer mt4 platform for forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alamgir1 is an unknown quantity at this point alamgir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which your proper? Which your perfect? my best copse MT4 are not MT5. Forex is really get way to success.Forex market is very important unemployment people. It is a source of income in the forex market. it is a really good and perfect. success in our life we go to forex market.thanks the builder.thanks all.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member GMG is an unknown quantity at this point GMG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are the best trading software , and personally i like the meta4 because it is old and the easy version of the trade on this platform you can trade easily , on the other hand meta5 is also a good software because it is the latest version of the trade............

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere bhai main to Meta trader4 ko hi prefer karo ga because meta trader 4 is very useful and easy to use and most popular in whole the world meta trader 4 is the best platform.

Senior Member Zee121 is on a distinguished road Zee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think dear meta trader5 is new and advance version of meta trader4 but meta trader4 is best in my view because meat trader4 is so easy to use and learn than meta trader5.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    until this sat I always use the MT4 trading because it was from the beginning I learned my trade using MT4 so that there is no other heart desire to move. but it all depends on its course we want to follow the updates or not. if there is also no problem because MT4 can also always updated.

Senior Member haafiz is an unknown quantity at this point haafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to utilize metatrader4 because while i study forex trading i learn a lesson about metatrader4,mean while metatrader5 as never been i get its study,may be metatrader5 can better,but i went to again control be for 1 and i am beginngings from metatrader4 until i am masterly.

Senior Member shahzad51 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 both are trading software and both are famous in Forex but i prefer to meta trader 4 platform because meta trader 4 platform is easy to use easy to install and have many options and short keys and have many indicators which is very useful for trader and trader can trade easily without any problem.

Senior Member Prince Asad is an unknown quantity at this point Prince Asad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I perfer MT4 platform because these platform is very easily understand and we use and earn money and make his business is success for this platform. If we use MT5 platform then many profitable business because these business is high level platform in this paltform many operations tasks.

Banned wqr88 is on a distinguished road wqr88's Avatar
    Thanks
    abi tk to mt5 ko use nhe kia because yeh mt4 sy difficult hai es me new softwars hein jo ky app easily smjh nhe skty ho so me mt4 use krta hoon because me ab esy ache trh sy smjny lga hoon or es sy my ny profit bee hasil kia hai so mt5 me krna to chta tha but mjy guide krny wala koe nhe es lye mt4 ko he use krta hoon jo ky ek acha platform hai........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast