+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab sa mt4 perfer ha ma mt4 ko use kaya ha aur abi isi ko use kar raha ho mt4 ko smjyna easy ha
    mt5 ki nisbat mt4 mere kayal sa best ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have try to instal MT5 and the platform still make me confuse to used it, so I decide to still using MT4 and it is easy to paste the pluging of indicators and EA, maybe someday I try again to learn about MT5 after I have know MT4 more better than now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member clone is an unknown quantity at this point clone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm new to the forum, I would like to know which is the best version that I can begin to learn how to use life without me in it, if I can give some esperto his advice with which I can start learning would be very grateful to receive these comments

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FPK View Post
    YOU KNOW MT5 has great features and also better than mt4 but i perfer to use mt4 because in mt4 trade is old and i know all the features of mt4 so it is easy to use for me whenever mt5 is hard to use for me
    I am also more familiar with using MT4, and so far, I have not encountered many obstacles. I think if we are more comfortable using MT4. we better stick with it.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YOU KNOW MT5 has great features and also better than mt4 but i perfer to use mt4 because in mt4 trade is old and i know all the features of mt4 so it is easy to use for me whenever mt5 is hard to use for me

Junior Member sitimaryanah is an unknown quantity at this point sitimaryanah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was also more interested in and familiar with using MT4. because price movements more relaxed and less tense than MT5.
    MT5 is an update of MT4. but many brokers are still using MT4 .. so, MT4 easier operation,,

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer metatrader 4. I have tried metatrader 5. I have found that metatrader 4 is more friendly then metatrader 5. I'am a user of metatrader 4.

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use the MT4 platform because I think MT4 platforms easier to use than the MT5 platform, the MT5 platform are still many features that are not yet understood, therefore I prefer to trade using MT4 platform compared MT4 platform, although it looks rather old-fashioned

Banned RKL is an unknown quantity at this point RKL's Avatar
    Thanks
    I choose MT4, because MT4 easier operation and more simple than MT5, I've tried to do the exercises MT5 transactions, it is unfamiliar and strange, I did some experiments to see a significant difference than this, I prefer MT4 ahirnya because it is easy in operation and trading indicators also easier to wear than MT5

Banned unluckytheif is an unknown quantity at this point unluckytheif's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never use MT5 foundation because so hard to discover signal dealing about this, I choose use MT4 because many investor use it as foundation dealing, and I thoughts MT4 simple to use for me, what about you my sibling ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast