+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Banned tani786 is an unknown quantity at this point tani786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have use Meta trader 4 becasue meta trade is old version. And i know that how to run and working with meta trader 4. And meta trader 5 is latest version so i don't know that how tu run . so i prefer meta trader 4 becuase is working is very best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab sa mian forex trading ko join kiya tab sa main mt4 ko use kar rahi ab main mt4 ko bhot hi easily use kar lati ho. mt5 ko just 1 bar use kiya tha mujhe zaiyda maza nahi aya usa use karna main . is liya main mt4 ko hi prefer karonghi use karna ka liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali69 is an unknown quantity at this point ali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy mt4 hi zyada pasand hai kyunki many trading krna usi ma seekh the and is software har cheez clear nazar ati hai and ye aik kafi useful software hai zayada trader isi ko prefer krty hain

Senior Member abdulrazaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i choice mt4 because it is fast and simple to use and mt5 is very difficult to use my dear friend
    thanks for read

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not use mt5 trading platform but i use mt4 from previous 2 year and i like mt4 because it is more user friendly then any other trading platform and all indicator are easily identify and easy to use.

Senior Member naveed1985 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt my dear friends mt4 platform is a very useful platform in all over the world my dear i prefer to mt4 platform than mt5 because it is very easy to use than mt5 so i like mt4 and i prefer it very much.

Banned shiedmilon03 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon03's Avatar
    Thanks
    We never ever use MT5 platform mainly because and so difficult to find indicator exchanging relating to this, I prefer use MT4 mainly because quite a few investor put it to use since platform exchanging, in addition to We head MT4 user-friendly for me, why not consider an individual my brother.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer using the meta trader 4 because i saw that MT4 is easy for forex trading. And this platform is very popular in the world, and most of forex trader doing use this platform. And i am doing use MT4 platform in forex market. MT5 i do not use, and i think it is not most popular. Thanks

Banned shiedmilon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    My spouse and i never work with MT5 system simply because consequently difficult to acquire indication dealing relating to this, I favor work with MT4 simply because numerous broker put it to use while system dealing, and also My spouse and i brain MT4 simple to use to me, how about people my cousin.

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    metatrader 4 is old version and metatrader 5 is latest version . many people are use of metatrader 4 because his interface is so good and his working is very simple. i have use metatrader 4 because it is my favorite and lucky for me . metatrader 5 is latest so i have no use because i like metatrader 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast