+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    main hamesha Mt5 ko prefer karta hn q k Mt5 latest ha aur humain new technology k sath grow karna chahya.And Mt5 is much powerful to trade as comapred to Mt4 platform.Mt5 ko use kerna zara tough ha lakin mt5 main bohat say asy new features hain jo forex trading k liya isy best and reliable bnaty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to hmesha hi mt 4 use karta hun and je bhut simple and asha he so me samjhta hun sabhi ko mt4 hi use karna chahie kyo ke je best he trade karne ke lie isko sekhna eassy he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my starting i use meta trader 4 for my demo and real trading, because this platform is very easy and i got training on this platform, at this time i totally aware about its all features and mostly broker can offer us to trade on this platform, meta trader 5 in new and it is not popular in the forex market, so prefer the meta trader is very best for new users.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ma abo forex ma new ho aur ma na in dono ma sa abi tak kisi ko be use kar ka nahi dekha ha ma in broker ko use karo gaya aur pher he ap ko bateo gaya kon sa prefer ha dono ma

Senior Member mari_bangkitlagi is an unknown quantity at this point mari_bangkitlagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe need to adaptation using MT5 , but i prefer using MT5 because this is newer version from MT4. ithink this version better than predecessor version

Junior Member Rochelle Irani is an unknown quantity at this point Rochelle Irani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Heard somewhere that MT5 is now certified by CME ?

Banned shoukat654 is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat654's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex market i prefer to utilize mt4 because while I study forex trading I learn a lesson about mt4, meanwhile mt5 has never been I get its study .

Banned Eastereggs is an unknown quantity at this point Eastereggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    As I understand MT5 is just being evaluated and not sure as to how many brokers are supporting this as yet. Brokers supporting this would mean that they have to up****e their software versions and also support the older version of which is MT4 and will call for investment. So how many of them would do that when its still being evaluated.

Banned Rafiq1 is an unknown quantity at this point Rafiq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 both are good for trading. I prefer to trade on MT4 because it very good and I get the experience on it.This is the good way to earn the profit and easy and understandable for every one trader. The Demo account is also in MT4.

Banned BOOM is an unknown quantity at this point BOOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always prefer to mt4 platform for forex trading because mt4 is a old version and mt4 is easy in use mostly traders like trade with mt4 platform because mt4 support to all kind of indicators and templates for online trading. Mt5 latest version and now it is available with some some good changes and it is hard in use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast