+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Banned goshe is on a distinguished road goshe's Avatar
    Thanks
    aksar mt4 m hi trade krta hon.. mt4 bht easy hy or new traders k liy bht suitable bhi hy... mt5 old or experinced traders k liy usefull hy, new traders mt5 m trade nhi kr skty ,... mt4 best hy humary liy, bht profit bhi hy mt4 m or loss bhi km he hota ha but forex is a good bussnis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to goshe For This Useful Post:

Babar18 (2013-06-01)

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 and mt5 both are best but i prefer mt4 becouse mt4 is very easy to use people can feeling comfortable to work with it i have also work with mt4 and comfortable to work with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salman.rana is on a distinguished road salman.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like metatrader4 software because this software is very easy to use and every one can easily work with the help of mt4, this is the old software, the new software is mertatrader5, this software is difficult as compare to mt4, it cannot easy to use.

Senior Member jaldija is on a distinguished road jaldija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mt4 ko forex trading kay liay prefer karoun ga qun kay mt4 ko samjna assan hay.mt4 easy trading software hay is ke practice be easy hay or asani say operate be hojata hay.mt5 main kuch tools new hain jin ko samjna thora mushkil hay isliay main khas tor per newbies ko mt4 ka he mashwra doun ga.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always prefer mt4. mt5 is updated version of mt4. There are many platforms are available here but mostly used meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 and among them meta trader 4 is more popular between the traders of Forex business. it is popular due to it essay commands.

Senior Member peewmilon is an unknown quantity at this point peewmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to utilize mt4 because while I study forex trading I learn a lesson about mt4, meanwhile mt5 has never been I get its study, maybe mt5 can better, but I want to gain control before one and i am beginnings from mt4 until i am masterly

Senior Member prosant is an unknown quantity at this point prosant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a consequence, the purchase of accounts, shall be put to sale of foreign exchange-related loss, have common elements that usually. Please be true philosophical manner, to produce your results. You search, we, what, will have some problems that need to be connected.

Senior Member zakirlove86 is an unknown quantity at this point zakirlove86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple square ingredients limit losses to trade in the Forex market. The conclusions to create and take the philosophical truth. See, we tend to, we have some of the damage for the accessories

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a fellow trader trader in the forex market i would say i prefer the metatrader4 trading platform compared to metatrader4 trading platform of market. the metatrader4 help me in my simple way to trade with not much problems

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The should keep in mind that losses an such are suall consistuents of trading on forex. Make your conclusions and take a philosphical approach to this fact. look what we do we have some problem with attach i prefer using meta trader 4 because. I can use yet. But i think meta trader 4 is very simple to use. Nebwie can use it other reason why i am using meta trader 4 is accurate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast