+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may jab forex trading k business ko start kay tha to may nay forex trading may mt4 ko use kaye tha jis say mujhe forex market ko easily samjeh sakta ho or is may work kar profit get kar sakta ho mt5 bhi aik acha software hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweet1 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 ko main na use kayea hain muje mt4 zayda best lagta haib mt5 kafi advance hain is laye main mt4 ko use karna chayti ho mt4 kafi best hain is main her trah ki facilty trade kar laye hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetkuri82 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetkuri82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is old version and mt5 is newer version both are online trading terminals and very reliable trading terminals mt4 is famous in market because mostly old traders prefer to use this terminal and its very easy to use and mt5 have many new features and its difficult to use so dear i prefer to use mt4 because its most famous terminal for trading

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always prefer MT4 for Forex trading. i know MT5 is new and latest version with many new features but it is difficult to use. MT4 is very simple platform and it is very easy to use. it support all indicators and its commands are very easy.

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use meta trader4 for do trading on Forex trading market, becouse meta trader4 learn karne our work karne ke liye easy he than meta trader5. Meta trader4 old versoin of software e our meta trader5 new and advanced he.

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i am ask to chose the trading platform between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 platform i will chose metatrader 4 platform because firstly it is easy to us and also easy to understand. a common man can easily understand it , because it has easy keys to use and easy steps to learn as compare to metatrader 5 platform.

Senior Member Rehan is an unknown quantity at this point Rehan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma like krta hn mt-4 ko q k ye easy ha oar ic pr kam krna bi asaan ha. mt-5 acha ha ic ma kafi new feature bi ha but ye thora sa complex honey ki wja se difficult sa lagta ha. so mt-4 hamy kafi profit dyta ha in short time me lose bi hota ha mgr itna ni hota.

Banned sulmanmugal1 is an unknown quantity at this point sulmanmugal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    When it comes to the best forex trading platform, a great number of traders may think of MT4 or MT5. We know both of them are developed by the same corporation, MetaQuotes Software Corp. and MT5 is the latest version of MT4. Trader might face difficulty when choosing from the two trading platforms. Therefore, in order to choose the most appropriate platform, traders need to figure out the difference between MT4 and MT5.!!!!

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bunyadi toor par to dono ka kaam aik he hai meta trade 4 aur meta trade 5 forex pay trading kay he kaam kartay hain mager meta trade 4 istamaal kay liay behtreen hai iss ko samjhna aur istamaal karna bohat asaan hai

Senior Member fan786 is an unknown quantity at this point fan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new trader in this market and the meta trader 5 is latest version of application dekstop software so i have use it. i had seen meta trader 4 which is very simple and his interface is not a intrective, so i have work in it and i am satisfied with it becasue his tools is more then mt4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast