+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Strategy.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing the indicator ... but after I looked at the picture above, there are a number of red arrow indicators that show the wrong signal, what is the solution? how about the rules for OP? and when we use the indicator using the minimum time to down load the current signal, the indicator is to show that the logon indicator has stopped the signal signal. Yes, man's lekin use the hun kia hota dechta car key hey is sey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we read the topic of easy strategy, we will think that maybe profit is not big enough to produce because the strategy is easy, but I think that even though the strategy is easy, profits can be obtained in large volumes, and it is a good strategy to learn and apply our trade. and in forex charts can help you generate a lot by adopting the easiest strategy. at first this strategy could not be understood by new members. but with the help of time everything becomes clear to humans. a good teacher can teach you a good trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I have not been able to do anything because I am able to teach myself that I have never been able to do any other work or if I do not like it because I have a problem or if you have any questions about it at the same time If you are able to do any of the strategies and strategies in the world, then you should try to save the strategic way, and to make sure that you have the right to use it.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, thank you for sharing this strategy. But today, I will fight my marketing before the installation of an account demonstration is needed. I have used this strategy still has the disadvantages of beautiful scanning, so I hope the World Health Organization has members, who will scan and apply it to expand my sharing platform. I am still confused. and I tried this strategy ... It seems like Elliot's wave theory and zig zag indicator ... But I would like this strategy to be a combination of both ... This saves me time, because I don't need to draw or find Elliot points again..thank you.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this valuable strategy. You can try it on my behalf, but before I can use a demo account. I still have shortcomings, so I hope that members use this strategy to expand their participation to identify and implement our programs. Still unclear. and hanji bhai, why does the militant false indicator hi jo paint the hote hi mai tou hamesha mt4 to hey par dhyaan indicator then hoon aur so that the milta indicator bhi hai tou pehle demo par check the hoon ki chart painting hi ya nahi ..

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for discussing this expensive tactic. However, I hope to use and how to try several demos to quickly buy and sell my account, I will try inside. However, this is good reading, I really read your customers with the same tactics, just as they are on stage for further discussion about desires. I am, however complex. and it looks like you have many good strategies to use. I think this will facilitate trade to be heard by vegetation.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing my friends, I feel you have some good strategies to use. I think it makes it easier for beginners to learn trade. and your indicator is actually only limited to the time when achcha lags thigh, you want to paint the indicator hi, isliye your main strategy is to use it, so that the koi are interested in coming up to wo is a strategy to demo the test .

Junior Member Belarouiilyes is an unknown quantity at this point Belarouiilyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi gays This strategy is similar to Bollinger band indicator difference no pivot line but this is very good when used in the Forex market in a state within a state trending sideway thanks

Junior Member Belarouiilyes is an unknown quantity at this point Belarouiilyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thak you.looks like you have many nice strategy to use.
    I believe It will help newbie to learn to trade.by

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ki strategy men itna simple nhi hota haii forex ko ham zada easy nhi lay skaty hein is men ham jitna zada ehtiyat se kam kerty hien us men hmare hai profit hota hai khas tor per jab interest rate repotes any ka time hota hai pher tu kabhi zada risk mat lein werna fores a pko lot ley gis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)