+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Strategy.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother of the forex ki mai buht market system so that the trading experience of the app goes into reckoning when trading in rahy hain can but sub k sub achi get a lot of damage or wo the system you are paid to sell is a hain is a double income and a hain easy srtategyu in forext rading is support and recovery strategy that you have to do faster and you have to give it the right time to become a good trader so be a good and good trader and learn from the strategy every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a reference for what open position each of our arrows opens a position? and what is the indikaor function below? What has to wait for the signal in the filter indicator below and thats very easy and easy is via the kaama sakty hen bht is tarah hum achy traders ban sakty hen or humy chaye k hum bht mehant because of forex trading mein is tarah hum bht acha kamayengy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are nay benar, Koi Bhi Strategy Ho Jab Tak Hum Oss Ko Mukhtalif Couple Per Aur Mukhtalif Frames Per Demo May Coba Nae Karaingay, Tab No Hum Oss Kay Baray Mei Koi Sahi Baat Nae Bata Saktay Kk and Very difficult for a businessman to work in business or work with a business or business partner. It's easy to do business for a long time, but it's very easy to do.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy is that it does not make much of a difference, but it is very difficult for someone to be proud of me but I am sure that I have been able to understand how I am able to work better than any other person and that is why I am doing business. He is working hard to work harder than he has done, but he is working hard to get his work done. The business system has been trying to get a good deal, but it is very difficult for traders to trade in the trading system. Can not use any of the services that can be used by the advertiser.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great indicator my friend I want to thank you for this effort and does he give you good results and you use frime please tell us men and thank you for this helpful post about beginners really being able to get the right learning through your post and traders who want to learn about strategies so your posts give them the right knowledge.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we joined this forum to make more learning and I really like learning from senior experiences or other mistakes so I don't need to make my own mistakes to learn, so this forum really helped me, and definitely the ultimate goal of learning to improve our trading skills and of course more profit, we can take $ _ $ and the Strategy must change because the market is very volatile and you can only succeed if you can change the strategy according to your needs, so there is no strategy that easy

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this strategy. I will immediately try it on my trade, but before using it I want to try a demo account. I still have a big problem reading it, so I hope that members who have used this strategy will expand sharing on how to read and apply it to our platform. I am still confused. and so that bhaiya ji H4 par iske the results of kafi ache milne to itne hi achi umeed hain to jarur isko h4 par hi try karke dekh lena chahiye H4 time frame origin mein hota hi badiya hain sahi entry to baad kafi pips deta hain bhaiya ji

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if our capital is small then we also have a small profit target so I believe the analysis that we must really be able to reach the profit target. Actually, if the capital is big with a big profit target, I don't think it's a big risk if our MM is good. it's a big risk if our MM is a mess. and there is no strategy that can guarantee 100% success. Before carrying out any orders try making your own technical analysis, check the news feed and follow your money management plan very tightly. never divert yourself from your strategy, stick to it. I think it will bring benefits to you soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

setan (2019-06-30)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to get more knowledge whether we have to open a real account and start trading because many people are too old to use a demo account, but on a demo account. our psychology as traders will not be honed / trained. because demo accounts have weaknesses that can't make our trading mentality strong and an easier strategy will be ideal ... now we start someone who knows what can help me in my early days thank you

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hanji 88% is the main target for mencapai, and if there are no menacing problems, then they are being asked to do so, and for the education of the students, they are saying that they have traditionally been traded for mencapai I would like to put a system in place. I do not know how to handle the strategic results of this strategy, but I do not think it is possible that I have a cat that catches the cat, and if you see it in front of me, I will have to look at the pan and move to the coba-coba berisiko

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

the kok (2019-06-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)