+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Member Shoukat1 is an unknown quantity at this point Shoukat1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you fore sharing the all these information brother i follow your these information and try to become a good trader when i got expert in forex trading then i will try to start the forex trading. Thank you again my all friends for sharing these information .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olbisfx is an unknown quantity at this point olbisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good system, sometime i make it in h4, its simple rule we can open retrace if price hit line supply or demand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ummey View Post
    Therefore, it is very good, since the supply and demand analysis, we developed a strategy increasingly involved in the index, it is better to win the market and learn to negotiate.
    What you see above is now in the EURUSD pair works well, all with the supply and demand analysis, therefore you have to be more and do not understand the origin of the comments here

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right. agar hum supply aur demand ko analysis karlein tou hum market kay ups and downs ko achi tarhaan samjh layein gay lakin iss per kafi kam karna paray ga siraf guess laganay say iss ka pata nai chalay ga.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Therefore, it is very good, since the supply and demand analysis, we developed a strategy increasingly involved in the index, it is better to win the market and learn to negotiate.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    supply and demand, one of the science of trading that I understand from the first, loss of profit has become my most important manejemen over time we will be more clear about the basic science of this, I give my analysis on the EURUSD pair of late ...

look at the picture at the bottom, indicating the price reactions in a position BASE ... And prices have started to rally ...

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: a.jpg Views: 1 Size: 70.4 KB

look thats.. all...

Banned rrrtendulkar is an unknown quantity at this point rrrtendulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    You're an ideal technical monger, however I m not excellent nevertheless, however I m a speculator, therefore I will do scalping, however everybody have there own vogue, I actually have my vogue you're totally different to ME, i hope you'll be an ideal technical monger within the future. Good lack .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GunDuL View Post
    is to supply and demand does not vary much with the support and resistant pattern, as shown in the figure below. but the supply and demand for the shows on LOW to High and High to High. description of wave motion so this is will facilitate us in market movement visualization.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    indeed I myself have to understand that supply and deman to suppport and is exactly the same resistance, which is important ktia understand, we understand from these two similar strategies, such as how to plan and exit ..

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yoddutfx View Post
    and this is one of supply and demand analysis me today in pair EURUSD, see below was created double bottom in the area of ​​demand, and this is a story that will rally with pricing information through the supply is on it ...

just look at my picture below ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

is to supply and demand does not vary much with the support and resistant pattern, as shown in the figure below. but the supply and demand for the shows on LOW to High and High to High. description of wave motion so this is will facilitate us in market movement visualization.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for this day is to know if the price has changed from selling momentum has now emerged momentum buyers, and buyers is now trying to play in the area of ​​supply, we wait how price movements in the area later .... This particular pair EURUSD and GBPUSD. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)