+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you have a trading journal trading system using these offers and requests? the course is complemented by your analytical image, so we can learn together how to place the offer and demand correctly. because I still can't be so accurate for mounting supply and demand, but the simpler support and resistance. And to this day, I am still concentrating on gathering to spit out supplies and will examine superior results with reference to demand. Designed for myself, I have to collect it myself, supply and demand are not easy to understand if we don't use a number of indicators to find out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

javhida (2019-06-26)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Supply and demand are the most important factors in forex trading. because if it is related to the position of balance of the strategy you are following. and you give the right answer, that is the basis of any analysis of the plan of all the trading rules. and waves in the market and supply and demand, Mr. CMon, let's join in my thread and please share your pictures .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

samathi (2019-06-27)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today's EURUSD pair must be more patient first, the price is still in demand and the right area of BRN (big round number), so I still sell if the option price and pullback rally above the supply. and supply or request to bare i kuch detail chahiye main information thori se parhi our lekin i complete supply or request to bare i define nai kia style for ap agr is to share information on cards to muje ye samj aa jae gi ja gi.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

abangfx (2019-06-27)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    therefore you download the ebook immediately from Seiden sam, should as you please deepen the knowledge Sam has provided above ... if you want more information do not leave this thread and practice reading every day to reduce the risk of trading sector capital management strategies according with market conditions and trade risk management that can reduce risk analysis and risk analysis systems to handle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

20th (2019-06-28)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jika Anda sahih memahami analisis COT, and in the form of a person who has died in the name of the person .... In other words, it is a long-term relationship with a young woman, long after being married to a young woman in a diposting family, long I also understood that the supply and demand, even though we also have a very good foreign exchange business, we are very heavy. You can get returns and it is also that since the massive revenues and profits, that in the foreign exchange business. Somewhere it is not sure that we need a lot of points, but as well as about the supply to end this business we will be Hmehm Hmahmruk Adia more.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a suggestion for people to determine the right science for demand and supply to be an economics teacher, allow me to elaborate on these two facts, listen to whether the currency is oversold it will bring a boost to the base currency and also on the other side The step is also the trend currency and also will benefit from this situation and the best way to trade and benefit from the Forex market is when we can learn together to share more strategies and indicators in other ways to get the best way to make a profit. Thank you

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen it in many parts of the world, I have seen it in the forex market, and in the future it has been sold in the forex market, and I am happy to say that it is a jurnal of jurnal, hehhee ... I have shared a lot .. dan therefore, It is very good to know, as well as the demand and analysis of the supply, and we are together to join strategies and indicators, it is better to negotiate and market Learning to win

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are an ideal technical seller, but I am not very good, but I am a speculator, therefore I will do scalping, but everyone has their own mode, I really have my mode, you really are different from me , I hope you will become the ideal technical seller in the future. and In learning lots of sites that really make you able to learn it easily, make very little time until we get information quickly, through which we can enter the market and achieve good profits

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, what do you mean by that understanding? I want to know that you use fibonacchi as a retracement or even a tendline? I want to know how to determine the direction or area of the soup and dem in this additional tool? is it possible to say that fibo and trendline can help us see the soup area and this dem? and to this day, I am still concentrating on learning to make inventory points and will check the best results about demand. for myself, I have to learn it one by one, supply and demand is not easy to understand if we do not use some indicators to find out.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

papih (2019-06-24)

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not only simple to use indicators that are used to identify rectangular shapes where the level of balance, and it is only manual, and cannot use simple indicators, but use simple thoughts, and if you are very interstin on this topic you can search for murreymath indicators it's drawing about support and demand mixed with fibo and pivot and I think it's very helpful for you if you are too difficult to determine your exit point

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)