+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I also received a lot of service and opposition. If you are happy, can you give us a description. Many of us know more about the methods along with the symptoms. I think that will give us a much clearer description. and Professionally, there is nothing like emotional analysis, traders trade based on opinions and biases. All the sums of the assumptions there are central sentiments that love the market on a certain path.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, if we study together it will be easy and therefore let's learn together together it will feel easy when we study together especially if it is studied together in this forum and provide the strategies that each has. and large enough returns can be very heavy and also have very large income and profits because the purpose in forex trading is also only to understand that, supply and demand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also want to see and read this thread to learn about analysts for demand and supply. This analysis of demand and supply is a new knowledge of forex trading for me. to this day I still use a simple trading strategy. Let's start working ... lucky. and I never listened to this market learning strategy. I tried this and lost $ 21 from this date. I have never used this technique. Can you share more information that is also good for me and others?

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss in the form of risk management is a very useful tool and we must use it wisely. Short traders must set it below direct support for buying trades with above direct resistance for sell trades or below previous low swings so that we don't lose big if the trade is wrong way and also stop loses don't get the tigger until there is a sentimental change. and I think the level of supply and demand is very important in trade, good forex traders can't do it without them called the main power zone zone support and obstacles in 7o trading is useful in forex trading

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Supply and demand, in economics, relationship between the quantity of a commodity that producers wish to sell at various prices and the quantity that consumers wish to buy. ... In equilibrium the quantity of a good supplied by producers equals the quantity demanded by consumers.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    suppy and demmmad ek ddusray ka uposite hoty hain jabh humain profit acha hasil kerna hai toh huain jab is ki demmad zayda hogi toh humain supply b zayda kerni hoti hai lakin jab humain demmmad kam ghoti hai toh huamin is ki supply ko kam kerna hota hai kunka jab hum is ki demmamd k kamnmnhi kertyy toh toh is ki value kam ho jati hai jis ki wjjha se is ki price pr b boaht asar hota hai

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vyaapaariyon ko aamantrit karane ke lie nausikhiya se yah pahale se hee aapoorti aur maang ke baare mein jaanata hai ....

un logon ke lie jo yahaan ek saath charcha ko nahin samajh sakate.
    main bhee sirph aapoorti aur maang ko samajhata hoon ..

to yahaan, hamaare chitr saajha kar sakate hain, supdaim ke baare mein skreenashot ...

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also ever get many information about Support and resistance. If you pleased, can you give me any explanation, what is the difference between SnD and SnR.
    Thanks.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are an ideal technical seller, but I am not very good, but I am a speculator, therefore I will do scalping, but everyone has their own mode, I really have my mode, you really are different from ME, I hope You will be the ideal technical seller in the future. and supply and demand, one of the trade sciences that I have understood for a long time, profit loss has become my most important management as time goes by we will be clearer about this basic science, I have given my analysis to the EURUSD pair lately .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

kembung (2019-06-30)

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't understand about this strategy ... how to use this strategy on our trading system ... is this strategy better than using indicators ... or maybe this is like a chart pattern strategy ... I never know if there is is a strategy called supply and demand ... oughhttt ... forex is a vast world of knowledge which i think ... and supply and demand are areas where the seller and buyer gather, but in the form of an area, so it is not clear at what point we can buy and sell, not because of support and resistance, supply and demand are still waiting for confirmation of the old candlestick formation and tend to wait and see, so as not to be in an open position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)