+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 371 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3709

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #2

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #3

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Member otongzi is an unknown quantity at this point otongzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohelforex View Post
    Yes, forex market is very useful for successful traders. I won't say its harmful because personally I have a specific trading time. I only think about checking forex updates and market conditions at that specific time. Other than that I live my daily life as usual. A scheduled plan of trading and doing other things can make your life happier and in the other had you can trade successfully by thinking it very useful.
    agree...forex is like a coin currency that has two opposite side of the beneficial and harmful for the perpetrators.so everything is back again to the individual trader and how these objective in trading activity.but as long as we do trading with good analytical way will definitely bring many benefits to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is very useful for the trader who want to get some extra money they can earn lot of money from this business but it also harmful some trader because they loss their money in the forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex market is very useful for successful traders. I won't say its harmful because personally I have a specific trading time. I only think about checking forex updates and market conditions at that specific time. Other than that I live my daily life as usual. A scheduled plan of trading and doing other things can make your life happier and in the other had you can trade successfully by thinking it very useful.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view forex market is very good for trader when trader get profit in there trade. But i think every trader face some lose so if your strategy is good then you can over come lose and then forex can be useful for you.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by traderapes View Post
    I feel that forex trading is very useful. Forex trading changed my life. I have more free time than other jobs. I can do forex trading anywhere and anytime even during my holidays.
    Friend your idea absolotly right and i like your idea because i also believe Forex market useful for us. I think Forex is a risky business but it is profitable business too. I think if you try you must be success in Forex.

Junior Member Mohona is on a distinguished road Mohona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very helpful. It reduce our financial problem and we can trade in side of other professional work.It gives us extra financial advantage to become rich. But we don't trade with following management rules and strategy it can make us beggar.

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that forex trading is very useful. Forex trading changed my life. I have more free time than other jobs. I can do forex trading anywhere and anytime even during my holidays.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion is that Forex trading can act like approval or it may act very helpful for a trader that's all depends on an respective because every trader has his own drive in lifetime and making forex utile or painful depends on the noesis of a trader towards acquisition forex.

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    who says that forex is harmful. it is harmful for those whoa re careless and who have no idea that what will they do to get the trades right. an it is definitely very profitable for the traders who are experienced

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the Forex is very useful for all. Not mind harmful. If I get loss that is not comfortable for me than i ask me i am not ready to trade in this environment. If i make a good trader i of course make my self as a cleaver and knowledge full trader that i suit every trading platforms. So i never it harmful but it is hard. It is school of business management and social reporter club. If I want it love i read and understand news and sensations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 371 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)