+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 371 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #2

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #3

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe forex market useful lagti hai q k yeh harmful un logo k liye hai jin ko is me loss hota hai lekin woh yeh nahi samjhtay k loss honay ki wajah khud un ka inexperience hai . Forex market ki sab se achi cheez yeh hai k yeh patience ko increase karti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market online Earning business hai aur forex market is Waqt World ka best online Earning business is business mein aap complete learning karte hain aur Apna confidence built Karte Hain To yah business aapke liye bahut hi useful business sabit hoga agar aap is business ko Aage laane ke Shiv Karte Hain To yah aapke liye bahut hi harmful hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear dono hay useful bi hay or harmful bi hay use full bi sab kay liya hay quen kay koi bi aysa business nahi hay jo kay aap ko itnay kam time may itna acha bonus paysay ki shakal may day sakay aap factory may kaam kartay ho to aap ko poora month kaam karnay kay baad paysa milta hay jab kay yahan par aap ko aik hi din may ya paysa mil jaata hay. iss tarha say harmful bi hay quen kay agar iss may profit hay to loss bi hay loss ki waja say ya harmful hay.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the majority of useful for people who earn their own livelihood via this, a few people ise this just with regard to ongoing their own life's. It is dangerous after that whenever it is turn out to be a good addiction with regard to money. If u tend to be fall short to maintain management upabout u, this does not deliver u any kind of result. It is accurate which traders obtain profit through this however it is also accurate which good types constantly preserve their discipline.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, obviously I agree with you and I think that we cannot neglect the both aspects of the forex market but you should must one thing in your mind that if you have good knowledge int he forex trading then you can be find it useful but if you dont know about the forex then it might be harmful for you. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe it depends on the knowledge, experience, patience and your skills. So if you have these than forex is helpful and good business otherwise this very harmful for you and for those who do not have these.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex online business hai agar aap is business Mein minut Nahin Karte to forex business aapke liye harm full hai agar aap is business mein mehnat karte hain aur Waqt Dete Hain To yah business aapke liye bahut jyada use Kaun Hain aap is business mein Agni kar sakte hain aur apni life ko tabdeel kah sakte hain

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
    Forex market online Earning business is business Mein Aapki strategy per depend karti hai agar to a forex market Mein hardworking karte hain aur forex market ke rules ko follow Karte Hain To aap Waris market Mein successful trader Ban sakte hain aur aap forex market Mein Apne Lash ko bhi recover kar sakte hain agar aap hardworking nahin hai to aap forex market Mein success nahin kar sakte
    forex k trading ka marekt un logo k lye nuqsan ka sabab hai jo log is mien greed kerty hien ya jin k pass acha experience nahin hota aur wo log es mien aa ker success hasil kerty hien jo yahan mehnat kerty hien aur try kerty hien k knowledge hasil ker k acha trader ban jy

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that forex market is a well sharpened double edged sword that can cut your hands and throat any given time if you are not careful enough when handling it. If you are cautious and have a strong knowledge, then you can take a good advantage from Forex whetevr you feel like it. But if you are an eager beginner, then be aware.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market online Earning business is business Mein Aapki strategy per depend karti hai agar to a forex market Mein hardworking karte hain aur forex market ke rules ko follow Karte Hain To aap Waris market Mein successful trader Ban sakte hain aur aap forex market Mein Apne Lash ko bhi recover kar sakte hain agar aap hardworking nahin hai to aap forex market Mein success nahin kar sakte

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mere khayaal se ye aik legal account hai is kaam main koi fakeness nai day by day is kaam main logo ka interest barh raha hai is ki asal wjaa yae hai k ye kaaam yaqenun profitable hai aur iskaam se yaqeenun ap day after day faedaa uthaa sakte hain aur profit earn kar sakte hain but ye kaam in logo k liye harmful bhee hai jo is kamm main bina soche smjhe investment karte hain well forex market is neither useful nor harmful it shows the different result for the different traders because all the traders have different knowledge in this field and those who are very talented and have enough knowledge they can make good profit as well from this field.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 371 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)