+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Mother candle strategie.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have read a lot of ebooks based on the candle stick but i never come across the Mother candle strategies but based on your analysis and clear picture i think i have to give it a try to know how far this can go

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abbey ak For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Member lockprofitfx is an unknown quantity at this point lockprofitfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mother Candle Strategi is simple strategy for me. i enjoy using it..this strategy has a good risk and reward. can i join your threat and post my analize with your strategy bro?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lockprofitfx For This Useful Post:

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can try to upload your pic on another picture sharing website, and then paste the URL code to this forum
    It's not hard anyway to post pic on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by humtum1by1 View Post
    i am unable to post mother candle strategie picture here. i am a new one in this forum. so any one can help me for posting piture from my pc to this forum. i will thanks full to you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Banned Saimun Ahamed is an unknown quantity at this point Saimun Ahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Number of trader use 4 hour time frame for find mother candle and number of trader use day one candle for find mother candle.I think mother candle strategy get well in day one time frame.Thanks brother.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saimun Ahamed For This Useful Post:

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am unable to post mother candle strategie picture here. i am a new one in this forum. so any one can help me for posting piture from my pc to this forum. i will thanks full to you.
    Last edited by humtum1by1; 2013-01-04 at 07:20 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to humtum1by1 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29)

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    What information from the picture about mother candle strategy? Please share, and how do I interpret the candle in the picture?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to oemata For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry due to some problims i cant past a clear pic. so i will again post it as i got some extra time to do this job.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humtum1by1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Mother candle strategie.

Name: gbpusd 1.jpg Views: 792 Size: 19.7 KBAttachment 6091I am telling you about "Mother candle strategie" it is very simpl and profitable. Every one can under stand it easily. If you have any question you can ask me i will explain it.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by humtum1by1; 2013-01-05 at 06:17 PM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to humtum1by1 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), danish555 (2017-10-14), Golobutt (2019-10-04), HP2018 (2019-02-20), zahid2016 (2019-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33