+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother candle strategie.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried it out by my brother this strategy and it changed its signals
    Meaning I'm re-drawing the cursor itself
    Have you ever tried it before to have another solution?
    Change the signal
    If the answer is yes, please enclose the solution or deals that you have made before
    Good luck

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Thank you for the strategy and, God willing, we all benefit from it
    But you wish to put some strategic results through your experience
    To make sure

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the information is very important but the emaiges are not very clear, for misux understand. I think you need to show other lighter picture

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in this post the trader is showing his experience of mother candle and is trying to teach us that how the mother candle appear on the mt4 trading softwareand what strategy you should place in this trading market .

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi mates . well i have read a lot of ebooks based on the candle stick but i never come across the Mother candle strategies but based on your analysis and clear picture i think i have to give it a try to know how far this can go

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Variety of dealer use four hour time frame for locate mom candle and wide variety of dealer use day one candle for locate mom candle.I assume mom candle method get properly in day one time frame.Thanks bro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't know about this strategy and just heard it from you and have some curiosity about it and want to test it but the issue is that you didn't explain it in detail and you didn't also tell how does it work and what's the probability of winning trades by using it. As this seems quite easy strategy and I hope there wouldn't be any issue in using it. So can you just tell us about its functionality?

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,256 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about the Candle strategy! And i have asked to many times from you guys that kindly share your experience with me about the Candle strategy. But i found nothing about it right now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

punjabpolice (2017-09-28)

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Investing.com - The New Zealand dollar moved lower against its U.S. counterpart on Tuesday, while the Australian dollar held steady after the release of downbeat New Zealand business confidence data and amid fresh geopolitical concerns.

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me is apki Mother Candle Strategy jo ap ney hum se share keri hai ap is per thanks kerta hun yeh bohat achi trading strategy hai or is me screen shot jo post kere hain un se is trading strategy ko understand kerne me help ho rahi hai or achi trading strategy hai yeh.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader apka boht boht thanks k ap nay esay hamary liay share kia hay laekn dear ab yeh pura method ho chuka hay dear agar ap real main hum jesy trader ki help kerna chahty hain to please koi achi si strategy share krain jes say hamain faida bhi ho.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast