+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a broker that gives us more leverage than 1.1000?

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Know most of them prefer the highest possible leverage they have such as 1: 1000 leverage owned insta
    and I rarely hear it choose a lower influence if it allows them to get higher, but leverage
    is not a fact about margin call in forex. business but it does mean that you will only
    trade with little money in currency trading and build the tremendous profits
    it wants but still higher than the small profit target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sayur is on a distinguished road sayur's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, high leverage limits our trading life and then is able to produce limited volatility
    ie 500 is good because it offers low risk and therefore is good for beginners then
    I use Leverage 1000 because I have a small amount of Menen I Can not access many deals made only
    if 1000 as still 3% and I still use 50 pips SL not with high leverage for trading
    will be very bad for us especially us beginners in forex trading so the possibility of loss is very big

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is used for large leverage in the trading market, because when we play the great concept,
    laverage then we want to help in this way, a lot of extra space earned no heavier than 1: 1000,
    what is the end in All runners believe big laverage then
    we will be safe in all transactions.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders use two types of leverage 1: 100 and 1: 200 good leverage for new traders to get a good profit
    as if I should use most of the time leverage is rented let alone forex trading is a smart work and goals
    that can be balanced alway 1: 200 levrage use iam not using large levrage and greed is not good in forex trading.
    So you are trading by saying 100 times more money than in your account alone we can combine several strategies that
    match your capital strength.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage in my opinion is a comparison between the capital we use with open positions that
    we will do based on many things we will use instead What I need is to follow the rules and then
    I can achieve my goals in every trade I make like 00 times money to all involutions then it seems that the situation
    is very difficult for real brokers you should use leverage carefully as per your needs. Also traders
    who plan to open a micro account are fooled by a trading account demo where the broker wants you to trade.
    with an inadequately high initial account balance of what the trader wants to invest

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it will limit myself from trading that is too big and so make me also want to choose
    it so if we have big capital, we can use low leverage, as leverage is a loan given by the broker
    to their clients so that Trade can range much larger than capital, not if we use a
    lot with little capital and a little lever we certainly can not do open position
    so that leverage system allows you to adjust your contract.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think anyone uses laverage because if we want to play a good term then laverage will help us later,
    in this way we can get a lot of extra margins and actually there are brokers who can give us 2000 leverage.

But I do not think that this one will help in any way my friend so try to avoid very high aerobics

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there are alot of broker which give 1:1000 and some broker also give 1:2000 leverage but beside from these high leverage lead to high loss so dont be greed for this high leverage . trade with leverage 1:100 or 1:200 its safe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-09-18)

Junior Member ente is on a distinguished road ente's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no need to use leverage higher than 1: 1000 because if you can trade accurately,
    you can generate excellent profits with this leverage. Moreover, less skilled traders will lose
    all their capital by using high leverage. Instaforex provides Leverage 1: 1000 and I think it's better for trading.
    I do not need higher leverage although some brokers give 1: 3000 leverage.

Member aiglblanc is on a distinguished road aiglblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, she does. There are companies that give more than that. But the big laverage. It is as profitable as it is very dangerous. And you can lose all your account because of it. You must to apply to the demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)