+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1169

Thread: Is there a broker that gives us more leverage than 1.1000?

Member rose77 is an unknown quantity at this point rose77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are more broker who gives you leverage more than 1:1000. I believe that this is not making the most crucial essential lever serves in fact how you use of po's really great that people can secure funding, as well as we are able to use very well within the industry people, it comes to this point later in the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned orarsbd is an unknown quantity at this point orarsbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm beneath accustomed with it all, but to my ability sir laverage boundless use is not acceptable for our annual alike admitting we would get an added allowance application a lot or a abundant laverage because if we MC again we will run out of funds until empty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member touseef masood is an unknown quantity at this point touseef masood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine abhi tak jin brokers pe kaam kiya hai un main se itni ziyada leverage kisi ki nahin hai. wesy bhi ziyada leverage rakhy gy to humara remaining balance bohat ziyada bach jata hai aur margin bhi barh jata hai.

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think that there is a broker that gives us a leverage more then 1:1000;i think that insta gives us the biggest leverage;and i advice you to use a small leverage as a begin because using a big leverage will cause the loss of all the capital because we will trade with big lot size.

Senior Member mfc is an unknown quantity at this point mfc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaf forex dy raha hai itne ache offer hia agar ap ke pass kam investmetn hai aur app ko currency ke trend k ache knowldge hia tu app jada leverage rak ker es say ache trading ker saktay hai.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Know most of them prefer the highest leverage they can possibly have like 1:1000 leverage that insta has and i rarely heard they pick lower leverage if it possible for them to get the higher one while so leverage isn't fact about margin call in forex business so However it's the sole means that you just will trade with little of money in Currency trading and build wonderful profit it wants risky however anyway it's higher than target a petite profit

Senior Member r22 is an unknown quantity at this point r22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will be significantly less well-versed in the whol works, however , that will my best experience sir laverahe high take advantage o fsi not really healthy for some of our baance regardless that we might get hold of an added margin running a large amount or simply a terrific laverage because if people MC coneequen6ly people could become depleted for monies before drain.

Senior Member zaheerkhan21 is an unknown quantity at this point zaheerkhan21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 1.1000 leverage last hoti hai yah 1,1000. leverage bi bhut sahi hai air kuchbroker 1.500 ki detye hai leverage air much broker I think 1.1500 ki bi detye hai .la kin mostly broker 1.1000 kind leverage detye hai..insta ma last 1.1000 hai leverge

Senior Member kona564 is an unknown quantity at this point kona564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no such good information of the brokers but i think there is no any broker who give the attempt of writer than 1:1000. piercing investment way that the overflowing danger and so that 1:1000 is the maximal investing in the Forex trading business.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Better leverage with big capital will help me because then i can trade in large volume and and i can make bigger profit and at the same time I have to be very careful after all for me its better to use 1:1000 because I start with the lower capital that you can not take more risk with low leverage then Who can commit psychologically and administratively But no matter which leverage we use for the tradings leverage brings some risk to the trading capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)