+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1169

Thread: Is there a broker that gives us more leverage than 1.1000?

Senior Member zeeshan17644 is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan17644's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear mera nahi khyal k koi aysa broker ho ga kisi trader ko large lavarege de ga, wesy me to brokers ko use hi nahi karta, and mera kehna b yahi he k brokers ki bjay trader jo chahiy k wo khud is indian forex business me trading kary or profit hasil kary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jimy is an unknown quantity at this point jimy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i think nothing is for you to people employing lav4rage wonderful if you shouldparticipate in a terrific time period and tuen lvaerage migt help people at a later date, like this you an find agreat deal of further border

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex amin levrge itni zyda im portant nai huti hai mery khyal main q k yahapar ap ak experince kam ata hai zyda na k is amin levrge kam ati hai is liye ap is main apny experince pay zor do zyda

Banned ayalayala is an unknown quantity at this point ayalayala's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm fewer informed about all this, however in order to the know-how friend laverage excessive employ seriously isn't good for our account although we might get another border utilizing a great deal or maybe a excellent laverage because if most of us MC then most of us will certainly be used up regarding cash until eventually empty.

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Friend instaforex is the best broker house in the forex trading business and they are offering the best and highest leverage 1:1000 for the traders and I think we can use this leverage to get the best benefit from the forex trading. The more we take leverage facility the more risk will increased in Forex trading. So we need to be more skilled.

Senior Member khalil7051 is an unknown quantity at this point khalil7051's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my thinking that the leverage is not matter in our earning but the most important that the lot size. We are select the best lot size then we are earn the max money in this market. We are every day good earning in this market. We can say the lot size is the best.

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Huge leverage high risk and I think if leverage is between 1:200 to 1:500 we can do our trades in a less risk than the leverage 1:500 to 1:1000. From my experience to know the good and proper knowledge on Money Management is one of the more and vital important issue for the Forex trading. If we know proper money management, it can help me to use my invested money in a safe and protect me from the risk trading.

Member rokisinthiya is an unknown quantity at this point rokisinthiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am less familiar with it all, but for you to my know-how friend laverage too much work with is just not good for our own account while we may find another border utilizing a great deal or perhaps a great laverage because if most of us MC and then most of us may run out connected with cash till empty.

Senior Member Viky is an unknown quantity at this point Viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i'm a smaller amount knowledgeable about all of it, yet to be able to my own ibformation sir laverage too much utilize iust isn't best fod our own consideration althouhg we would acquire a supplementary margin employing a whole lot or even a fantastic laverage because if we all MC enxt we all can be depleted regarding rssources right up until vacant.

Senior Member r111 is an unknown quantity at this point r111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe nothing at all is so that you can united states working with laverage superb if it is good to have fun with an awesome name in that cas elavergae helps united states after,y doing this we will have loads of ecxes sperimeter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)