+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1169

Thread: Is there a broker that gives us more leverage than 1.1000?

Member spark123 is an unknown quantity at this point spark123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We could not use it because we are not able to understand it. It can give us big loss which we are unable to bear. When we have enough balance then we can use easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alomforex is an unknown quantity at this point alomforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    First new is there a broker that gives us more leverage than 1.1000 I have unknown.i think it is not possible to the broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tamanagosh is an unknown quantity at this point tamanagosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it's not significant laverage utilize the most important is actually the way you utilize MM is actually very good that we can easily protected money and we can utilize properly inside the industry that we is going to do this afterwards in the foreign exchange market.

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir main Insta Forex ko chodkar aur koi broker use nahin kiya hai, but mujhe jitna experience hai wo ye hai ki hamein jyada leverage ya fir high lot size ka use nahin karna chahiye kyonki is se profit ki jagah loss jyada hota hai aut Forex trading business ek tension ka business ho jaata hai jab market reverse karta hai, isliye low leverage aur money management ke saath trading karna hin best hai.

Senior Member wasibegana is on a distinguished road wasibegana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know and i don't wanna know dear , Keep in mind there are lot of broker available online but every one is not reliable instaforex broker is reliable and Asian best broker so try to doing trade with instaforex and leverage not so important like lot size think more about volume than the leverage.
    Newbies Can join me Here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006685180511 ....
    For all basic information and learning about initial trading and much more.....

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good make money business. it's not important laverage use the most important is how we use the MM is good that we can secure funding and we can use well in the trade that we will do this later in the forex market.good luck...........

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe I am an adventurer Risk always associate with profit If we want to have big/large profit we must risk but risk smart will lead us to success and wealth so with this leverage my profit is low and loss is low too rather than But i generally use 1:200 leverage in my account because as if with leverage is also make us do not need to invest too much money on make the trading inside here let alone its you the one who need to decide and adjust the lot size that you want to get

Senior Member hafiz12 is an unknown quantity at this point hafiz12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai is m sab s ziyada jo leavrage rakh sakty ho wo yahi ha lekin ap chahy tu is s kam rakh sakty ho ye bohat hiegh leavrage ha ap ko kabi b itny ziyada nahi rakhny chahiya new trader ko khas tor pr unhy is m 1:500 s ziyada leavrage use nahi karny chahaiya

Senior Member ruthregalado is an unknown quantity at this point ruthregalado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the safe amount which is bear low risk and low losses and i use 1:1000 leverage i know that this is risky for the new comers instead of 1:100 leverage means for every $1 you get $100 for forex trading dirt and earmark our forex trading with fewer great then But if you have capital more than $500 than you should use 1:500 and not more than this like The trader would have to decide that really.

Member ariffx is an unknown quantity at this point ariffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excessive use of laverage will only make us more difficult to control our emotions because we would think that by using a large laverage then we will be safe in every transaction we make later on, but all of it was wrong sir

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)