+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SEFC combinasi

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators that are complete enough to me where we can find support at previous resistance, the ongoing trend, quite fun to use it may be useful for many people, thank you and good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    This indicator is used for the M30 timeframe. also simple to use you just waiting for a point that appears and confirm with crosses SEFC. for more good again you wait for the signal from the MA. please try it ..
    Attachment 682

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?3btsuuch77fh3
    ask permission to download and ask, before you are willing to share thanks in this thread, here I want to ask is, the difference between drawing a line with the image that came out in SEFC guntuing the what and the how the show singal?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feri_forex is an unknown quantity at this point feri_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok ... if i may advice ....
    how the indicators were combined with science terposting candle ...
    because I think it is a good indicator .... but it would be better if the candle ... tuck science in it ..

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    How is this indicator work. If you gives this description than it is good for all trader. You only write that this work better m30 time frame. I hope you give full description it.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for not sharing the indicator, the indicator permit download and try, if I may know you have been using this indicator for how long, what continues to be agan share trading results using this indicator
    thanks......

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this colored indicator is good but difficult to understand. Please shear some pairs on which it works and also tell about some best time frames. this will be good for me
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to be a good system. I am downloading this will try on the demo account if I found this profitabel then I will come with some results to share. Thanks for the system to share here. Please share more from your collection.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

SEFC combinasi

This indicator is used for the M30 timeframe. also simple to use you just waiting for a point that appears and confirm with crosses SEFC. for more good again you wait for the signal from the MA. please try it ..
    Name: 11.jpg Views: 365 Size: 21.5 KB

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?3btsuuch77fh3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2