+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I choose a good time?

Banned dwiarip is an unknown quantity at this point dwiarip's Avatar
    Thanks
    all time are similar inside forex trading. Pattern seem with no we realize. At some time we think that will industry may relocate large movements nevertheless the truth, industry continue to approach which range. Typically, while media discharge, industry could have a lot more full approach

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good trend which starts is when you are able to understand what you are doing and make some o the best trading effects. people always have to know where and when to join the market. you can always have a good strategy to work the same our.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member exnessali222 is an unknown quantity at this point exnessali222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade at a time when even a day in my country so i can do my job the othere and therefore we can choose the periond of time in accoordance i have often look after the most precise clock in the trade.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because you look at the time to shop so you do not disturb your colleagues at work, I would recommend that you should look to trade 4 hour time frame and if it will help you when your trading to relax.

Senior Member diploadil is an unknown quantity at this point diploadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can understand the market news then you can choose a perfect time to give a trade. a perfect time depend on the market news, that can be after publishing news or can be before publishing the news so that you have to understand that news for get a perfect time.

Senior Member mkmehadi is an unknown quantity at this point mkmehadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my choosing works.Most of the time i do trading in the evening because i'm a student and i do trading in part time and the other reason of doing trade in evening is market movement. I feel that market movement is fast in the evening in Asian countries. So i think trading in evening is the best time of trading in Asian countries.nic job

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a reliable job. i typically trade for a time when even daily around my country therefore i are capable of doing my job another and hence we could opt for the length of time in accordance with almost everything that wish to make sure that we could trade with convenient and free.......

Banned Soukhin is an unknown quantity at this point Soukhin's Avatar
    Thanks
    My personal feel it's depend on won self, because of when you suitable time you can try it this time, student & service holder working time not same. profession is also mater for maintain the schedule ...........

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    How do I choose a good time that we can use for our trading so as not to disturb the other in our work, for example in Asia or Europe at london?
    I started trading after all the household duties and obligations are finished. Typically, start afternoon, I started trading, and while it is in progress london session. I continued up to the New York session, and this session I like the most.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the good time to trade is when nearly london pen till close becasue i think at thet time the market is fully volatile so i think it is good for scalper who take benefit early in order and small profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)