+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I choose a good time?

Senior Member Arcee is an unknown quantity at this point Arcee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to use mobile phones internet for maximum monitoring of your long term trade, or if you are on job then you can switch on to the computer in noon time and in evening as its the movement time, but there is not any fixed time for the trade as we are trading in real foreign exchange markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shamiul0 is an unknown quantity at this point shamiul0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a nice job. I usually trade at a time when even a day in my country so I can do my job the other and therefore we can choose the period of time in accordance with what we want so that we can trade with convenient and free.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anzerg11 is on a distinguished road anzerg11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade a lot in the London market because the wobbling and entry and exit opportunities in the trades also be present Everyone has their own way

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Time favorite Forex Trading varies depending on the movement of prices, as the market moves, is it on the rise, or is in decline, and after the dealer can choose the right time for him.
    The right time to open the package linked to the strategy adopted, there are those who put a long-term strategy and there puts a short-term strategy.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can perform my own task additional and as a consequence, we can easily find the period of time in accordance with might know about desire making sure that we can easily industry using effortless in addition to no cost.

Banned ezzoo is on a distinguished road ezzoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to work in the Asian session .. You may always choose the right time according to your style of trading and choose the best time to work in the market

Senior Member alsa141 is an unknown quantity at this point alsa141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well when ever you trade is best because time is not important in forex trade the important is that you must trade on the time with the news and information and in the existing trend in the market.

Banned msreza1 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even in my land at some point, when i complete our talk with people, It's my job to buy and sell at the same time, along with we could complete what we need to pick the best occasion, inside a hassle-free along with free coping with.

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think It is depends only himself. so i like most for trading 1 h and 4 u time frame . if you want to do . you can do it.

Banned bazi is an unknown quantity at this point bazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually trade at a time when even a day in my country so I can do my job the other and therefore we can choose the period of time in accordance with what we want so that we can trade with convenient and free

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)