+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I choose a good time?

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time that we can choose when it comes to trading in the market and that is the way that i will ahve to make sure that i trade very well through trading that is the best thing i will ever do when it comes to forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must set trading time for your house setting whether your family do not disturb you while trading so be free when you start trading other wise your concentration is divided and may be you loss your money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdjoy274 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy274's Avatar
    Thanks
    goods time for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs so join a Forex fast time .

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way that you can trade or the best time that you can trade is when the market have just opened there is when i find that there and then is when the market has the bigger movement that all you should know is your time zones that you will know when the time comes to open

Senior Member ce34 is an unknown quantity at this point ce34's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to make a profit from this market then you can choose to London time. Because in this market is the time to move very quickly, and you can easily make a good profit from this market. But to make a good profit from this time you need a good knowledge about the entry point.

Senior Member runda is an unknown quantity at this point runda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very good job.......... i typically trade for a time when also a day inside my country therefore i are able to do my job the opposite and for that reason we could select the length of time in accordance with almost everything that need ensuring that we could trade with convenient and free....

Banned rahi11 is an unknown quantity at this point rahi11's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. Most of the time i do trading in the evening because i'm a student and i do trading in part time and the other reason of doing trade in evening is market movement. I feel that market movement is fast in the evening in Asian countries. So i think trading in evening is the best time of trading in Asian countries.what do you mind?

Senior Member cricket14 is an unknown quantity at this point cricket14's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually do not complain scalp much, if I do not, but I also do try to use the MACD, I feel that the combination of accurate analysis of chart patterns and MACD to help peeler take a look at the graph pattern lot.So. I'm also using the trading Bollinger bands, RSI, MA, trend signal forever. Bollinger Bands on the scalp, the most effective for RSI. It is really nice this instigator, peeling when using the 5-15 min time for better results.

Senior Member bilal224 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tradina ma marekt ka koi time ni hai k kis waqt market ko sahi uthana chaiey aur kis waqt trade leni chaiey yeh ap par depend ni hota hai yeh market par hota hai k kab market ma move ayegi aur apko necha sa uper la kar jai gi aur uper sa necha la kar ayegi

Banned naqvi5222 is on a distinguished road naqvi5222's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade is always when you have know about the market and learn it and then try for earning it is best for you in all point of view.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)